-Chapter 3-

Chapter 3
Dean's POV

Everyone except for Abby was slowly getting around, considering she was knocked out cold in the Impala. "Dean, can I talk to you real quick?" Sam asked and nodded over to a small tree, where he was headed. "What did he mean?" Sam asked quickly, looking at me with concern. "What do you mean-"

"CUT THE CRAP DEAN! He mentioned something about a deal, me being back, Abby being alive, and Jake was shocked when he saw me." Sam said flatly, clenching his jaw and staring me down for the answer. "So I made a deal, my soul in one year for you and Abby to be kicking again." I looked at Abby's unconscious form in the back of the Impala, her dirty blonde hair in her face.

I felt Sam's large hands grasp my jacket and shake me, "You thought that was good enough?!" Sam exclaimed and rubbed his face. "We'll find a way to stop it from happening, Bobby and I-" He rambled on and I just chuckled. "Sam," More rambling. "SAM! You and Bobby and everyone else won't be doing that! It was my choice to save you and Abby, and if we try to weasel our way out of this it's back in the frying pan for you and Abby." I took a shaky breath as Sam hugged me tightly. "We'll at least try." He reasoned leaving me to chuckle.

"Let's go." I said and walked over to the Impala and opened up the door to the back seat. "Make sure Abby's comfortable." I heard Sam chuckle as I said that. "Does she know?" He asked quietly as we both got into our seats. "Yeah," I sighed wearily. "Yeah, she does." I could feel my heart clench as I thought about leaving Abby, because it was simple; Abby was my everything.

Abigail Grey was my everything, ranging from my strength to my weakness. The way she woke up in the morning with a sly sleepy grin; the way she talked with toothpaste in her mouth just to make sure my questions would never go unanswered; the way she sipped her coffee that she preferred to have caramel creamer instead of black; the way she frowned at my jokes and failed miserably at trying not to laugh, ending in fits of loud laughter; and the way she said I love you wasn't like most times I've been with girls, she makes my heart skip 7 beats when the three simple words fall off the tip of her small pink tongue. It made up MY Abigail Grey, and I cherished those small things.

Driving down the road I looked in the mirror at Abby, taking in her appearance. Her eyes were shut and squeezed tightly, sweat rolling down her face. Abby's slender body was curled up in a ball her facing the front. Her blonde hair invaded her face and flew slightly as she gently let out a small breath from her pink lips. All of a sudden she started to cough in her sleep. It was light at first but soon she began to let out body wrenching coughs. "Dean!" Sam called out as I pulled over and climbed into the back, Sam following.

"Dean, I need to get a look at her but you're in my way, move!" Sam demanded nervously as he began to check his childhood hero. "Nothing seems to be wron-" He stopped shortly as she coughed up a small thing of blood. "What the actual fuck?!" I yelled. "She has no stab wounds on her abdomen or chest, I don't know Dean wake her up!" Sam cried out. I looked at him for a moment and realized he was truly scared. His hazel eyes glistened with unshed tears as he panicked. "Fuck." He cursed and got out of the car.

"What?" I yelled and looked out the back window. Dust was floating into the air showing Bobby's truck and out poured Ellen and Bobby. "Come on Abs." I murmured and shook her lightly. I cupped her face in my hands and patted her face lightly. "Abs, its Dean come on I love you, wake up now." I was getting frustrated as I began to pat her face more. "You can't do this again Abigail Grey, we need you. Sam needs you, Bobby needs you. I need you. You're my everything, you can't do this to me!" I cried out the hot tears springing from my eyes as I felt Sam tug me off. "Get off!" I yelled and tried to pounce back on her and wake her up.

"God damn it boy, MOVE! My niece may be dying again because you didn't move." Bobby growled as I willingly let Sam walk me away from the car. "Shit, I can't do this again, not this soon. She's not dying right Sam? She'll be fine, she'll wake up with her sly grin and drink her flavored coffee and tease me about how lame I am. Abby will be fine." I mumbled stressfully and yanked my hair. "Fuck!" I yelled and kicked the dirt letting my tears loose. "Dean, pull it together she's going to be fine." Sam reasoned as I looked at the dull pine trees on the side of the highway.