-Chapter 7-

AN: I'm back bitchessss! Be on the look out for updates here, in my other stories and even new books! Let's get on with it!

Abi's POV

Ellen knocked on the door, and I rushed to answer it.

"Ellen!" I yelled happily and gathered her into a hug. Her arms wrapped around me tightly as she muttered a hey and then walked past me.

The kitchen was a mess since I had decided to make myself lunch. Ellen let out a snort and I cocked my head at her.

"Tried to make lunch?" She asked as I shifted my gaze to the floor sheepishly.

"Yeah, so? I thought I did a good job!" I retorted back, and crossed my arms, shooting a small pout her way. Ellen just shook her head as she let out a small chuckle.

"Abi!" My ear perked as I heard Dean yell my name.

"In the kitchen! Ellen just got here!"

I could her Dean's boots hit the floor as he made his way to Ellen and I. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled himself into the crook of my neck. My eyebrows furrowed. Don't get me wrong, I love when Dean is affectionate and all, but this, even for lovey Dean, was out of character.

"Hey Dean, where's Bobby?" Ellen asked, shifting uncomfortably.

"Out back with Sam working on a car and discussing the case we have to go to tomorrow." Dean replied as he looked up from my neck to Ellen's eyes.

Ellen gave a tight lipped smile and headed to the garage. As soon as Ellen shut the door, Dean slowly guided me to the counter, my back hitting the edge, his breathe hitting my face. I gave a shocked gasp as Dean grabbed a handful of my ass.

"D-Dean?" I stuttered as he looked at me hungrily. The corners of his lips quirked upward as I squeaked out his name.

"Since we only have a few months together, I figured we needed to make the best of it." I bit my lip and internally groaned. Now this was something I could agree with.

"Mmhm, I agree," I paused as I jumped up and sat on the counter top, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down a bit. I nibbled on his ear, licking it a hint, and then I blew on it, the cold air making him shiver with lust. "Dean." I drew out in a moan.

As soon as I moaned, it was game on.

**Smut Ahead, Beware**
Dean's lips met mine and his tongue explored each nook and cranny of my mouth. Dean lifted me into his arm bridal style and I let soft giggles escape as he marched up the stairs to our room.

With a booted foot, he shut the door and threw me on the bed. My eyes widened with the way Dean was being. As Dean walked towards me he lifted his shirt up and over his head, I bit my lip.

"Damn," I said lowly; his sculpted body had seemed tanner than it had ever been before, and the dips and curves of his muscles seemed so much more defined.

He stalked towards me and dipped down, kissing me on the lips hard, then made his way done my neck, sucking, biting, licking, blowing. My mind was in a daze as Dean's lips did magical things and that was just to my neck.

I opened my legs wide as I moaned for Dean to come between them with nothing on his lower half. Seeming to now exactly what I wanted he placed his lower half between my legs, grinding slowly.

"Dean," I drew out, lust thickening in my voice. He looked me in the eyes innocently.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He said with a smirk, pressing his dick a little harder against my womanly parts.