-Chapter 5-

Chapter 5
3rd Person POV

A very exhausted and annoyed blonde haired, blue eyed girl let a yell of annoyance rip past her lips as she looked around the room. "Come out, come out, where ever you are." The girl taunted into the open air, turning three hundred and sixty degrees repeatedly with her arms open wide. She kept her senses open as her eyes slowly slid from object to object, trying desperately to capture something moving.

But no. Not once could the young girl get her way as she desired; she had to go through hell for it.

From a distance, two men crouched together watching the girl carefully. "Abby's crazy for thinking she could do this alone." One man whispered, his green eyes transfixed on her small body. "Dean, chill. It's Abby she'll be fine." The other man replied quietly as he also watched the girl. "Sammy," Dean started, searching his brothers face. "Later Dean okay?" Sam gave him an appointed look which made Dean nod stiffly.

"Well, well, well, to whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting the legendary Slayer?" A dark voice teased from the shadows. A snort erupted from Abby as she heard him use her other identity. "The Slayer is in my past, thanks so much for the great title though. And by the way, I'm here to kill you." The way Abby's voice dropped a octave made the two men shiver nervously. The dark voice laughed loudly.

"Do you know where I even am?" He asked with a confident tone. Smiling, Abby nodded and walked towards the source ever so slowly. Pulling a gun out, she shot it once, her face empty and blank. Horrendous screams echoed as the wolf slowly died. His body twitching and throat raw from screaming, he died, by the hands of a hunter. Abby sighed and plopped down on the concrete floor.

Her blue eyes focused in on everything, from the tall ceiling to the cracks in the concrete that ran in jagged lines through out the building. "Not bad." A man's voice called out along with slow applause. Turning around, Abby found to both her joy and dismay, the Winchesters. She eyed Dean, who had once held her heart and still did, but after what he did he had no right. The tallest of the two came over quickly and enveloped her in his arms.

"We've been looking for you for two weeks Abby." Dean said sternly. Dean took the appearance of the love of his life slowly, drinking her in. The way she had a wild glint of mischief in her eyes and how she bit her lip as she thought deeply, made Deans heart jump and skip a few beats.

But he ruined the chance he had with her. After all the previous times he had hurt her, Dean knew that his chances were running low. "So?" She asked her voice monotone. Ever since Abby lost half of her soul, she was quickly becoming the best hunter around, even before the Winchesters and before her other identity the Slayer. Relentlessness and ruthlessness were getting her farther than she ever thought it would. Dean frowned as he slowly made his way over to the blonde and his brother.

"I am sorry you know." He explained quietly, searching her face for answers. Snickering, Abby stepped away from Sam. "Listen, I know you're sorry Dean, and I'm sorry too. It's been rough running for two weeks, but I have to do what I have to do." Abby reasoned, as she unconsciously shivered thinking back to her latest conversation with her demon and angel self.

"We miss you." Sam said blatantly, glancing over his shoulder at Dean. Receiving a glare from Dean, Sam returned his gaze to Abby, who looked conflicted. "I miss you both too." She replied as she looked at Dean, who glanced down. "So come with us." Deans gravely voice answered, making the other two sets of eyes fly towards him. Debating she sighed and nodded, "Fine," Abby answered as she smiled cheekily at the boys.

"Lets head out then boys!"

-------------------------------------

Abby's POV