three | did someone say kaboom?

2x16 + 2x17

2x16 + 2x17

[cw: mentions of bombs and smoking]

ALE FOUND HERSELF standing in Meredith's house in her room, next to Cristina

ALE FOUND HERSELF standing in Meredith's house in her room, next to Cristina. George had called them both due to Meredith's sudden "feeling". A feeling that was telling her she couldn't go to work.

"You have a feeling?" Cristina broke the silence between the three girls.

Meredith covered her face with a pillow. "Yes." Her voice was muffled.

"Okay. What kind of feeling?" Cristina asked, trying to understand what was happening with her friend.

Meredith sighed, "Like I might die."

Cristina and Ale made eye contact. "Today? Tomorrow? In 50 years? We're all going to die eventually." The former rolled her eyes. The latter made her way over to Meredith, standing next to the bed. She crossed her arms, as Meredith continued to cover her face with the pillow.

Ale reached over and snatched the pillow away. "Okay. Get up." She snapped at the woman, who pouted. "You are not about to be the reason we're all late for work."

Meredith groaned, sliding on the bed and covering her face with her khaki colored comforter.

Ale stared at her as she did so in disbelief. "I give up." She muttered.

"The man I love has a wife." Meredith suddenly spoke. Ale was halfway out the door when she heard. She furrowed her eyebrows. Meredith yanked herself up from under the comforter, sitting up, her back leaning against the headboard.

"And then, he chooses her over me. And that wife took my dog." Everyone stared at her for a moment, and she watched. "Okay, I gave it to her." She admitted. "But I didn't mean to, I meant to give it to him. But that does not change the fact that she's got my McDreamy and my McDog."

Ale chuckled at the woman's overuse of "Mc".

"She's got my McLife! And what have I got?" Meredith put her hands up in defeat. "Do you know, I can't remember the last time we kissed? You never think the last time is the last time." She pointed a finger as if she was giving a lecture. "You think there'll be more. You think you have forever, but you don't." She sighed, realizing how long she had rambled on for.