Now this will be a ride!

Hello, How are you? I am Amber, writer of The Alpha and The Rogue, I have a few things that I want to say before this story is officially started. That and a few Questions... 

SO here are my rules for reading this book:

1. If you have a problem with my admittedly crappy book do NOT say that you can't stand it and will drop it. Trust me, if this idea was not in my head day and night I would too. LOL.

2. Enjoy the book as much as you can, I am more than open to suggestive criticism! This is my first book and I will definitely need as much suggestions as I can get. But there is a difference with criticism and being a dick. Don't choose the latter please. ;)

---- enough of the gross rules ----

my warnings- 

There might be sexual scenes, might be cringey, I am not the best writer either, dialogue is not my friend right now. Oh and because I swear like a trucker, Ashely and Eli might too. These photos are unfortunately not mine, but I really like going online and finding beautiful pictures that follow my theme of ME - and the book- and I like them anyway. 

-----------------------------

NOW my questions, I have read a LOT of Wattpad books... how does one make the book not prolonged but perfectly formed in each paragraph? Would LOVE to see some criticism in my comments about that because if I continue on with another book after this one, I want it BETTER. But for now, I will be annualizing another book religiously and following their lead. NOT with the idea but with their formatting lol. 

OKAY, bye! enjoy! and thank you for giving this and me a chance. I hope it's worthy. 

Wait wait, don't leave, currently I am figuring out an ending to this book. Who knew endings were so hard to plan out? Oh I have the epilogue in my head but not at all the ending. It can not be that hard. See you on the other side! *Eye roll* :} 

JUST KIDDINNGGGGGGGGGG, I AM AMAZING. ANYWAYYYY YOU'LL SEE. -I think too much-

~Amber D