Lore and Training.

Ashely

~~~Inside house, hours later~~~

Let's just say, my imagination is AWESOME! My kitchen is huge, matching the aesthetic from the outside, literally decked with every new appliance I need to cook anything I want. My room is as cozy as ever. A queen sized bed and a nice closet. Walls decorated with fairy lights and fake vines. Fair to say, I love it.

Me and Sarah are sitting in my kitchen waiting for our spaghetti to be finished. If it were up to me I would have made canned Spaghetti'Os but Sarah wanted actual cooked spaghetti without the fun meatballs. Internal eye roll. I would have loved Spaghetti'Os.

"There is a great evil coming, as I mentioned earlier. We need your help in defeating it. We don't know anything about these monsters. They're fast. Almost as fast as vampires. Nothing we do seems to keep them dead, trust me I've tried-"

"Woah wait," I say, blocking her off from what she was going to say, "you've fought them?" My voice incredulous.

"My job is your basic built in best friend AND defender against evil, what did you expect?" She asks, as if it was just as easy.

I smack my head, waiting for her to continue.

"Anyway," she giggles, "The moon goddess can't see them or their next moves. Me and a team of other witches have been trailing them and stopping them from entering wolves territories. It seems the king of these monsters is upset at the moon goddess. He and his mongrels have been entering territories and destroying entire villages of unsuspecting creatures, Vampires, Wolves and Witches.

It was said in a prophecy that a tribrid created by the moon goddess herself would stop the mongrels and the king in an epic battle only after reuniting every creature under the moon goddess's rule. Creating peace amongst the inhabitants and solidifying civilization between the three." She finishes as if she hadn't thrown ANYTHING political in there and completely forgetting how all three creatures absolutely hate each other.

"Are you sure that's me because solidifying trust between any creature is not going to be easy. And monsters on top of it? How's any of this going to be possible?" I ask. My face crumpling slightly, I'm already loosing hope and I didn't even do anything of importance yet.

This is not possible. The creatures under the moon goddesses control hate each other, we have treaty's on not killing each other but that's about it. Wolves are taught to never engage near vampires and witches. They're all trickery and no bite said one of my old grade school teachers. To her, we were top of the food chain. I always thought it was stupid, no one is no better than the other...

"Well, this is why we train, I teach and you listen and follow through," she shrugs. "I don't doubt your capabilities. You were chosen for a reason, we'll find that reason." She smiles while I check the pasta.

This is where it all starts.. Main characters don't die, I just hope I am the main character..

-what music do y'all listen to? I'm poly-jam-uous. Whatever the word is, I go from metal, screamo, alternative, pop music, EDM, 90's and later, all that. Even some rap even though it's definitely not anywhere near my top 5 genre list. I listen to a lot of different music lol.