Tour

Mia's POV:

Charlotte is taking me down the hall to the toddler room. She looks breathtaking with her ocean blue eyes and brown hair. And don't get me started on the way she smells, she smells so sweet but also fresh and flowery. I look down and notice a wedding ring. Oh, she's married. I continue to stare at her while we walk down the hallway. Oh no, I think she saw me staring at her.

We arrive at the toddler room and I walk in. "I'll give you the tour in a minute I just need to clean this spill." Charlotte says, quickly going to clean the spill.

A little girl comes over to me and says hi. "Hey there little one! What's your name?" I crouch down to her level. "My name is Chelsea!" She beams with joy. I look over and see Charlotte watching and smiling.

"Okay so over here is the book corner. And there's the carpet for story times. That's Sorscha right there." "Hi, i'm Mia." I said. "Hiya Mia nice to meet ya." She's very hard to understand with her accent. "Okay back to the tour, here's the sleep room and over here is the messy play area." Charlotte looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh it's my break time, come with me and i'll show you to the break room!" We walk to the break room. It's a big room with a few round tables in the middle. There's a kitchen area with coffee and fruit.

I noticed Charlotte sitting at one of the tables on her phone. It looked like she was upset about something. "Are you ok Charlotte?" I asked. "Oh yeah i'm fine" she muttered. "You sure?"...

—Please give me advice on what I can improve on as this is my first story—