Hangover

TW: EMETOPHOBIA

Charlotte's POV:

I was fast asleep when I heard an annoying sound coming from beside me. I opened my eyes to brightness, which made me realize I had a horrible headache. I looked to my phone and saw that my alarm was going off. I hastily clicked "stop" on my alarm. I pulled my blanket off of me and started getting up when, I felt my mouth fill up with saliva and realized what was gonna happen next. I sprinted to the nearest toilet and threw up everything I ate the previous night. I finished being sick and with my legs shaking, slowly walked to the kitchen to get some water and painkillers.

I looked at the time 6:58AM, I have to be at work for 7:45. I rush upstairs and put on the first thing I can find. A black tank top and sweatpants. I hear a notification on my phone. It's from autumn.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes please be ready."

Oh no I only have 20 minutes to get ready. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and brush my teeth. I don't bother with make-up today. I sit on my bed to put on socks and stand up too fast. My vision starts going black and i'm dizzy, next thing I know im laying on my bed and it's 7:10AM. Autumn should be here soon, I make a coffee and chug it down when I hear knocking on the door. Autumns here. I quickly slip on my shoes and open the door.

"Hello Autumn." "Charlotte. You ready?" she asks. "Mhm" I reply. We're both in the car and Autumn is driving, the sun is in my eyes and it's making my headache worse. I put my head in my hands and Autumn looks at me "Are you okay Charlotte?" she says with a little concern in her voice. "Yeah i've just got a headache that's all." We arrived at the nursery at 7:40 just on time.

I waked into the toddler room and saw that Mia was already in there helping the toddlers with their breakfast. "Hey Mia" I said smiling to her. "Hey Char." Char?! Why did she call me that? "Are you feeling better today, Char? Autumn said you were upset. Do you want to talk about it over drinks tonight?" Mia whispered the last sentence to only me. "Oh uhh yeah sure." Charlotte smiled at Mia.

The day was finished and I started driving to the bar to meet up with Mia.

THE NEXT PARTS PROB GONNA BE OUT TMR