Message

Charlotte's POV:

It was time for my break so I showed Mia to the break room. If i'm being completely honest, she's really pretty. I'm in the break room on my phone listening to the sounds of the coffee machine when I get a nasty message from my ex husband.

"I'm glad I divorced you. I knew it was over way before the divorce. I don't know why I never told you. I never want to see you again."

I thought we were going to stay friends but I guess not. Before I can reply, I hear a voice from behind me. "You okay Charlotte?" I guess she saw my facial expressions. "Yeah" I muttered. "You sure?" she asked. "Mhm." I was trying to hold my tears back when I realized I couldn't anymore. I told Mia "I'm just gonna go to the toilets." with a shaky voice and walked away.

I was at the door to the toilets and opened it. I scanned the room, great no one's in here. I went into the furthest stall and locked it. I sat against the wall and started sobbing. I tried to calm myself down but nothing was helping. That was when I heard the door opening. I didn't realize anyone had came in for a few seconds. I tried to stay quiet so they couldn't hear me. They definitely heard me crying. I pulled me legs up to my chest and put my head down, still crying. I heard them talking, "Who's in here?" It was Autumn. She came to my stall and knocked. I reached up and unlocked it.

—IM SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONGER—