The bar

Mia's POV:

I arrived at the bar and sat down at a table, waiting for Charlotte to arrive. It had been about 5 minutes when I heard the door open and saw Charlotte walking in. I stuck my hand out of the booth and waved at her so she could see me. She came walking to me and sat down beside me in the booth.

"Hey Mia." "Hey Char." She smiled when I called her that. The waiter came over and asked for our orders. "I'll have a Gin and Tonic, please." I ordered. "I'll just get a lemonade.I have to drive." She looked at me while saying the last part. "She'll have a gin and tonic also." The waiter walked away to make our drinks. "We can split a cab after." I told Charlotte.

The waiter came back with our drinks and I took a sip. I turned to Charlotte,"So what has been going on?" "It's..."she hesitated. "It's my ex husband." She said with teary eyes. "What about him?" I asked. "Well the reason we split was because he cheated on me and I thought we were going to stay friends but then he sent me a horrible message the other day saying he never wants to see me again. And i just recently lost custody to my kids so i never get to see them again and..." Charlotte didn't finish her sentence when she burst in tears. I quickly pulled her into a tight hug and let her cry on my shoulder, getting mascara on my shirt but i didn't care.

"I'm so sorry that happened Char."

-I'm sorry but i'm discontinuing this story. I can't think of anything else to write but i'm gonna start making some mialotte oneshots-