The new hire.

Charlottes POV:

I had just helped Emma clean up her water spill when I heard the phone ring. "Hello?" "Charlotte can you come to my office please?" it was Marjorie. "I'll be right there" I said.

As I entered the office, Marjorie gestured for me to sit down. "You know how Madison had to unfortunately leave us" "Yeah?" "Well Roger has found someone to take her place" I looked at Marjorie hoping that he/she was nice. "Have you talked to them at all?" "Yep, so her name is Mia and she sounded... alright". I looked at Marjorie in confusion. I really hope she's nice.

"So back to what I was saying, Charlotte, Mia will be working with you in the toddler room for the first few weeks to get settled in". That sounds okay. "Sorry, when is she coming in?" I said, secretly hoping it wouldn't be today. "Actually speaking of that, she's supposed to be here any minute" Marjorie said as I let out a little sigh. "Oh is that her right there". She has a nice car, it's a black BMW and it looks like it has been freshly washed. "I'm gonna go and let her in. Stay here i'll be back in a second."

Marjorie came back in with a girl behind her. She was wearing a leather skirt and a black T-Shirt. "Hello! You must be Mia. I'm Charlotte and you are going to be working in the toddler room with me for a few weeks!" "I'm Mia as you already said. Nice to meet you." She talked slowly, kind of like she was tired. "Okay so Charlotte can you take Mia to the toddler room and show her around?" "Yeah, follow me". As we were walking to the toddler room, I caught Mia staring at me but I brushed it off as nothing. "Okay so here's the toddler room. I will show you around in a minute I just need to help this kid."

-I know this is short but this is the first story I have ever written. Please give me advice in the comments. Next part will probably be out In about a day-