Author's note again. But this time from the characters

Gotchard: Hey readers, I know you all are still wondering, but our writer is still working on the chapters!

Ai: That's right, it's not a lie. Our author is writing everything all by himself and doing multiple chapters instead of writing and publishing one chapter at a time.

Valvarad: It's a very stressful work, so you all better be patient. Our be slayed by me, Valavrad.

Gotchard: Okay, don't scare away the readers. I'm sure they'll listen and understand that it's not easy to do all this work alone.

Ai: That's right, it's not easy to be an idol like me.

Gotchard and Valvarad: It's not difficult for you at all.

Ai: (Sticks tongue out)

Gotchard: Anyway, please be patient fellow readers. And when the new chapter comes, this author note will be deleted.

Valvarad: But maybe a new sneak peek will be shown soon. Maybe.

???: Chemy Ride!

Gotchard: Huh?

Ai: What was that?

Real Author's note:

Yes, everyone. According to my characters, the chapters will still come along and this story will not be discontinued. Just delayed due to real work and I'm doing this all alone and writing multiple chapters one after another.

Please understand and be patient for the next chapter. Thanks! Gotcha!