Moon/Wen Junhui

Imagine Jun as your ex that who is arranged to marry you

Y/N
I got the receive the news that my family has arranged marriage me to marry someone, but I have no idea who it is.
On the day, that I was supposed to meet my future fiancé/ husband, I was shocked to find him standing there.
He look just as surprised as I am, but there's a hint of something deeper in his eyes- a mix of unresolved feelings and curiosity.

We both sit down to talk, the air thick with tension and nostalgia.

Jun
" It's been a long time," i say  to her quietly

Y/N
I just nod at him, unsure of how to feel. There's an awkward silence before we both start reminiscing about our past,the good and the bad. The conversation brings back old emotions but neither of us know what to do with them.

Despite our complicated history, plus the pressure from our families to proceed with engagement is immense.
Me and him just agree to go through with it, through it feels strange back in each other's lives in this way

The ting hun/engagement party is a grand affair, with both of our families celebrating. Me and him are the center of the attention, and we both put on a brave face. Throughout the evening, he stays close to me, offering subtle gestures of comfort. "We'll figure this out together," he does whispers in my ear, trying to ease my anxiety

Later that night, when everyone has left, Me and him find ourselves alone.

Jun
I look at her with a mix of longing and regret. " I never stopping caring about you baobei, " I admit to her, breaking the silence between us.

Y/N
I was taken back, when he called the former calling that he calls when we were boyfriend and girlfriend, emotions swirling inside me as I realize that old feelings might not be as buried as I thought.

As our wedding day approaches, me and him spend more time together, planing the event, and getting know each other again. I start to see the ways he changed, matured, and yet ,so much about him remains the same. The closeness that once we shared begins to resurface, and I find myself drawn to him once more.

On the day of the wedding, our wedding was intimate and surrounded by our friends, family.  Seventeen was there.
Blending traditional Chinese elements with modern touches. Red and gold, symbolizing prosperity and happiness, dominate the color scheme. Lanterns hang from the ceiling, and the space is filled with sweet scene of peonies, symbolizing love and beauty.
I wore a stunning red and gold qipao, the fabric shimmering under the soft glow of lantern light.
As I walked down the aisle, backward to him, my heart races.

Jun
I wore a tailored red Changshan with intricate gold embroidery
I see my baobei walking down the aisle, I stand on the altar, my eyes was filled determination.

Y/N
I reach him, it feels like it's just me and him in this world. Before we exchange of vows, we participate in the traditional tea ceremony, serving tea to my parents and his parents, even to my grandma and grandpa -a gesture of respect and gratitude. The clicking of porcelain cups is accompanied by warm smiles and heartfelt blessing from our families.

Jun
It's time for vows.
As i stand before each other, i took a deep breath, my eyes filled with love

" Baobei, today, in front our families and love ones, I promise to you.Just like the red thread of fate that brought us together, I vow to always to be connected to you in heart and soul. In Chinese culture, we believe in harmony, and I promise to keep the balance in our relationship, to cherish you in times of joy and to support you in times of difficulty.

Our journey is like a beautiful Chinese painting- each stroke deliberate, each color meaningful.
Together, we will continue to create a life that is both art and love, filled with respect, devotion, and endless happiness. I love you now and forever.

Our vows are emotional, a reflection of our complicated journey.

Y/N
I smile, feeling the weight of the moment and the deep connection I shared with Jun.

" Jun, from the moment we met, I knew there was something special about us. Just like the moon and the stars, we are perfectly aligned. Today, I vow to be your moon, always guiding me, and my stars, shining brightly even in the darkest nights.

I promise to honor our traditions, to keep our love strong, and to face every challenge together.
Just as the dragon and phoenix symbolize a perfect match, I believe we were destined for one another. With all my heart, I love you, and I look forward to a lifetime of happiness and harmony with you."

And as we both exchange rings, I realize that I'm ready to give him second chance.

Following the vows, a lavish banquet is held, with courses that represent prosperity, longevity, and happiness. Guests enjoy delicacies like Peking duck, longevity noodles, and sweet lotus see soup. The evening is filled with laughter, toasts, and traditional games, creating unforgettable memories for me and Jun.

There was a photobooth outside of the banquet becomes a fun distraction. Me and him take silly, playful photos, laughing together like we used to.
The final photo is a tender one, with our hands leaning together, a silent promise of the future we'll build together.

As the night comes to an end, me and him steal away for a quiet moment. Jun wraps his arms around me and I lean into him, realizing that this marriage might be the second chance we both needed. " I'm not letting go this time" he says softly to me, and I nod, ready to see where this unexpected journey will take me.

We walk away from the reception, hand in hand, ready to face whatever comes next with a renewed sense of hope and love. Our past is behind us, and a future full of possibilities awaits.

Jun
Wo ai ni baobei

Y/N
Wo ye ai ni baobei

Jun
*kissed you on the lips *

Y/N
*kissed him back on the lips *

Jun
*hugs you*

Y/N
*hugs him back*