Moon/Wen Junhui

Imagine him as your partner in wgm

Y/N
The day I first met him for the filming of We got married was filled with nervous excitement.
I had seen him perform countless times, admired his dancing and charisma on stage, but meeting him as my virtual husband was a whole different experience.

I was excited and a bit nervous as I wait in the studio for our first meeting with my We Got Married "partner . The producers kept his identity a secret, and my mind races with possibilities.

I was guided to a beautifully decorated outdoor set, where flowers and fairy lights surrounded a cozy gazebo. They're warm, and the atmosphere felt like something out of a dream. As I waited, my heart raced with anticipation, wondering what he would be like in this setting.

I sit in front of the camera, the door slowly opens, and in walks Wen Junhui, better known as Jun from SEVENTEEN.

When he arrive, he was dressed casually yet stylishly, with a warm smile that instantly put me at ease. His eyes sparkled with a mix of mischief and kindness, and I could tell he was just as curious about me as I was about him.

He has a warm smile on his face, his eyes twinkling with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Jun
" Hi, I'm Jun," I said to her, my voice gentle but with a playful edge." Looks like we're going to be partners in crime for a while."
I was holding a small bouquet of flowers, which i shyly offers to her " I guess we're partners now," I say to her with a gentle laugh

Y/N
I'm taken aback by how handsome he is in Person, his tall frame and charming demeanor making my heart flutter. " I guess so," I reply to him, accepting the flowers with a smile. The two of us exchange pleasantries, both a little awkward at first, but there's an undeniable chemistry between us that makes the initial tension fade quickly.

As the day progressed, both of participated in a series of lighthearted activities designed to help us get to know each other better. He was full of surprises-his quick wit sense of humor had me laughing constantly, and his thoughtful gestures made me feel special. By the end of the first day, the initial nervousness had faded, replaced by a growing excitement for what was to come.

Our first mission as a couple is to go on a date to get to know each other. The producers send us to a beautiful, secluded park filled with cherry blossoms trees in full booms. The setting is picturesque, almost like something out of a movie, and the perfect place to start our journey together.

As I walk through the park, he is attentive asking me questions about my likes and dislikes, my hobbies, and my dreams. He listens intently to everything I say, his genuine interest making me feel comfortable at ease.

I discover that He is just as sweet and caring as I imagined. He also shared stories about his life in Seventeen, his journey from China to Korea, and his love for acting and dancing. In return, I open up to him about my own experiences, finding that the two of us have more in common that I initially thought.

The date ends with a boat ride on a small lake in the park. As I glide across the water, surrounded by falling cherry blossom petals, there's a peaceful silence between us.

Jun
I suddenly leans over and asks " Do you think we'll be able to get along well?

Y/N
I smile at him, feeling a sense of connection that's already forming." I think we'll do just fine"
I reply to him, my words carrying more meaning than they appear to.