🔅Rishton Ki Nayi Shuruaat🔅

As Anika's parents held their daughter close, their joy was palpable. It had been so long since they had seen her, and their hearts swelled with happiness at her unexpected visit. Anika's mother, still holding her tightly, glanced at Veer, her eyes reflecting a mixture of gratitude and cautiousness.

Anika's father, choked with emotion, said, "Andar aao, beta. Tum thak gayi hogi safar se." He turned to Veer with a softer tone, "Tum bhi, Veer beta, please andar aao."

Just then, Anika's father noticed Vikrant and Meera standing nearby. His eyes widened in recognition and he exclaimed, "Arrey, Vikrant beta! Tum yahaan!"

Vikrant and Meera stepped forward with smiles. Vikrant bent down to take Anika's parents' blessings. "Chacha ji, Chachi ji," he said warmly, acknowledging them as he touched their feet.

Anika's father looked at Vikrant with a mix of surprise and nostalgia. "Vikrant,  mere bade bhaiya ka beta hai. Anika, Tumse aakhri baar  tab milaa tha jab tum bahut chhoti thi. Tumhari aur Veer ki shaadi mein bhi yeh kisi bahut jaruri kaam ki wajah se nahi aa paaye the."

The revelation took Anika by surprise. She had always felt a deep, protective bond with Vikrant but had not fully understood the familial ties. "Toh yeh baat hai," she said with a dawning realization. "Aaj mujhe samajh aa gaya ki Vikrant bhaiya ka jo protective feeling mujhe milta tha, uska ek bada reason hai. Kyunki wo mere brother-in-law hi nahi, balki mere bade bhai bhi hain."

Meera, touched by the warm reception, also bent down to take Anika's parents' blessings. "Chacha ji, Chachi ji," she said softly, "Ab Anika Bhabhi ke saath meri rishtedari sirf bhabhi ki nahi, balki meri nanad ki bhi hai. Hamare beech ek naya rishta bhi bana hai."

Anika, her face lighting up with happiness, interrupted with a playful grin, "Nahi, Meera, 2 nahi, 3! Hum sabse pehle dost bhi hain, aur humare beech ek purana dosti ka rishta bhi hai."

Everyone laughed, the atmosphere lightening as the realization of their deep-rooted connections settled in. Anika's parents, still in awe of the familial ties, welcomed Vikrant and Meera warmly, their hearts full of affection.

The conversation flowed easily as Anika's parents shared stories and caught up on the years they had missed. Veer, observing the joy and warmth between Anika and her family, felt a pang of guilt mixed with hope. He silently vowed to be a better partner, hoping to restore the happiness that Anika once had.

After some time, Anika's mother went to the kitchen to prepare tea and snacks. Anika's father turned to Veer, saying, "Veer beta, humne Anika ko bahut yaad kiya. Tumhara shukriya jo aaj usse lekar aaye."

Veer, his eyes filled with remorse, replied, "Yeh mujhe pehle karna chahiye tha. Main sach mein maafi chahta hoon."

Anika's father placed a reassuring hand on Veer's shoulder. "Jo hua, usse hum badal nahi sakte. Par ab jo hai, uska ahsaas hona zaroori hai. Tumhare saath Anika ko dekh kar hum khush hain."

The warmth and sincerity in her father's words touched Veer deeply. As they continued their visit, the bonds of family seemed to strengthen, with laughter and shared stories filling the room.

Outside, Vikrant and Meera enjoyed the garden, their affection for each other evident. Meera picked flowers and admired their vibrant colors. "Yeh parivaar kitna pyaara hai," she said, breaking the silence. "Mujhe ummeed hai ki Anika Bhabhi ko inke saath zyada samay mil sake."

Vikrant nodded thoughtfully. "Mujhe lagta hai Veer bhi ab yeh samajh raha hai. Shayad yeh mulaqat unke liye ek nayi shuruaat ho."

Meera looked up at Vikrant, her eyes hopeful. "Mujhe bhi ummeed hai, Vikrant ji. Anika Bhabhi aur Veer dono ko khushi milni chahiye."