Chapter #41

Chapter #41

February 2nd 2009

No One’s POV

Scarlett and Janet were relieved that the house Scarlett had bought in LA a few years ago was a good size since they now have two kids to take care of. “Mo Ghradh ye dea ken that is my shirt. Unless ye joined The Royal Regiment of Scotland without telling me.” Janet jokes when she  walks into the home office they share and sees Scarlett wearing her shirt. 

“It smells like you and no I didn’t join The Royal Regiment of Scotland

“It smells like you and no I didn’t join The Royal Regiment of Scotland.” Scarlett laughs. “Did you get the kids to Chris’s ok?” She asks putting her script down. “They were very excited tae spend time with their uncle and he seemed tae be just as excited tae spend time with them.” Jan says. “Good I’m glad. When do you have your call with Colonel MacKenzie?” Scarlett asks. “I still have an hour till I have tae get on the phone with him." Scarlett nods at her wife's answer. "I need a break from reading scripts and you have an hour to kill." Scarlett smirks as she stands up revealing that she only has Janet’s shirt and nothing else Scarlett sits atop of the desk, Janet can see Scarlett's pussy perfectly. "Fuck mo ghaol tha thu gu bhith na bhàs dhomh.(Fuck my love you are going to be the death of me.)" Janet groans in Scots Gaelic as she feels her member begin to make her jeans feel tight as she is turned on by the sight in front of her. Without thinking Janet is already walking to Scarlett and stands between her legs. "Ye are the most bonnie lass I've ever seen." Janet says as she takes her top off and Scarlett is undoing Janet’s belt. Janet kicks off her jeans and boxers. "No, keep it on. Ye look incredibly sexy in my clothes." Janet stops Scarlett from taking off the shirt. 

Scarlett’s POV 

"Oh.. fuck!" I moan as Jan pushes her full length into me. "Damn mo Ghradh ye are so fucking wet for me." She grunts as she pumps in and out at a fast and steady pace. "Yes shit just like that!" I pant as her dick hits my g-spot repeatedly. She pushes me down onto the desk, never stopping her thrusts as she leans down so she is hovering over me as she pounds into my swollen pussy. I wrap my arms around her shoulders as I let a string of filthy moans leave my mouth as the pleasure builds in my body. "Fuck yer tight cunt is squeezing my cock." She moans as my walls clench around her as I start to reach my orgasam. "Fuck I need to…Oh shit. I need to cum Mommy!" I moan. "Cum with me mo Ghradh. Cum on Mommy’s cock." She orders and with a few more thrusts we are both screaming each other's names as we reach our high. I whimper as she pulls out. "Fuck I love a 'faicinn mo cum aoidion a-mach às do bòidheach pussy.(Fuck I love seeing my cum leak out of your pretty pussy.)" She growls as she doesn’t take her eyes off me. "I should help ye get cleaned up. Come here mo Ghradh I’ll carry ye. I still have time tae take care of ye before I have tae get on my call with Colonel MacKenzie." She says sweetly as she picks me up and carries me upstairs bridal style. 

Janet’s POV 

I help Scarlett get cleaned up and into some fresh clothes. She was a wee bit knackered after our activities in the office so I just carried her back tae the home office. I set her down on her chair and cleaned the desk before I called Colonel MacKenzie. 

Scarlett’s POV 

I'm pretty excited for this film. It's got a great cast. I am very happy to be able to work with Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Aniston. I have admired their work for years. I love FRIENDS and Scream which is such a good movie. I also think she did great in the Charlie's Angels movie. I am brought out of my thoughts when Jan raises her voice while talking to her CO. "Sir ye said I dinnae have tae come back tae the base till Scarlett and the bairns got settled in L.A." She says. "I dae understand the responsibilities that come with my rank." She sighs. "Aye Sir. I'll see ye. in two days." She says defeatedly. "You have to leave already?" I ask but it is more of a statement. "I'm so,sorry mo Ghradh. I. dinnae think they would need me in person but something has happened at the base in Iraq." She says and my blood runs cold. "Please tell me they aren't sending you out there." I practically beg. "They might. I deh ken yet. But at the moment they just need me back in Scotland." She says pulling me into a tight hug. "I have tae go pack." She says sadly. "I'll help you." I say and she nods and we walk up to our room hand in hand. 

"Alright that's everything."·She tells me as she zips up her duffle bag. "Wait, take this.". I say handing her the family photo we keep on our dresser. "I cannae take that it is the only copy we have." Jan tells me. "I still have the negatives if I need to print another one I can." I say as I take the photo out of the frame. "I want you to have us with you at all times." I say. "When ye put it like that I cannae say no can I?" She says as she puts the photo in her top pocket of her uniform that she is now wearing since she has to leave today. She'll fly from L.A to NYC then take a flight from NYC back to Scotland. "I'm going to call Chris and have him bring the girls back so you can spend some time with them before you leave since your flight isn't for a few more hours." I tell her, placing a kiss on her lips before leaving to call Chris.

A/N: Anygays see you in the next one.