Chapter #44

Chapter #44

February 9th 2009

Scarlett’s POV

She lets out a soft moan as I palm her through her boxers and she pulls me into a heated kiss and I slip my hand into her boxers and stroke her member, getting her hard. “Fuck just like that.” She moans. “These need tae go.” She says rolling on top of me her hands in the waistband of my sleep shorts. Soon we are both naked and she puts one of my legs over her shoulder to get the perfect angle as she pounds into my dripping pussy. “F-fuck Mommy!” I moan and I pull her down by her tags smashing her lips into mine. “Fuck ye feel so fucking good around Mommy’s dick.” She groans against my lips. “I need to cum fuck!” I moan. “Wait for me.” She grunts, speeding up her pace bringing us both closer to our orgasam. “I don’t think I can. Please Mommy let me cum! Let me cum on Mommy’s cock.” I beg. “I said wait Leanabh(Babygirl)!” She growls. “I really need to cum!” I pant out. “Cum Baby.” She says before smashing her lips into a sloppy kiss that we both moan into. I feel her fill me up as I cum all over her dick. We take a minute to catch our breaths before I flip us over so I’m on top before going for another round. 

Janet’s POV

I lost count of how many rounds we went as Scarlett now is laying on my chest. I look at the clock and see it says 13:00(1:00pm) and I sit up quickly making Scarlett yelp in pain. I forgot I dinnae pull out yet. “Why?” She whines. “It’s one in the afternoon.” I say. “What? Why haven’t we heard from the kids?” She asks and winces as she gets herself off me. “Wait Hen ye..” I tried tae stop her from getting out of bed so she dinnae fall on her face but I was tae late and she hit the floor with a loud thud and I go tae her immediately. “Just help me back in bed and get dressed and check on the kids!” She orders and I dae as I’m told. 

Scarlett’s POV

I know the monitor is on because I heard Jan talking to Riley as she got her ready for bed last night. Why didn’t we hear them? “No need tae feart(To be scared). Colly has the girls. Apparently we woke her and Connor so she and Connor took them out for the day.” Jan says walking back into our room with a note in her hand. “Why does our family keep kidnapping our children?” I ask. “Because tae quote Colly’s letter ‘We are horny erseholes that will scar out wee girls some day.” Jan says. “How does she think we had the girls?” I laugh. “Would ye like a bath for yer muscles?” She asks. “Yes please and a cup of tea my throat hurts.” I say. “Ye were pretty loud.” Jan smirks and I throw a pillow at her making her burst out laughing and I do the same. About ten minutes later Jan comes out of the bathroom and comes and picks me up out of bed and to the bath she had run for me with bath salts and even the nice smelling bubbles I like, and gently sets me into the nice hot bath and I can feel my muscles relaxing already. I let out a content sigh and lay my head back. “I take it that it feels good?” She says and I nod with my eyes closed. “Just deh fall asleep in there ye ken it isnae safe tae sleep in a bath. I’m going tae make ye yer tea.” She says I thank her and she places a quick peck on my lips before leaving me to enjoy my bath. 

“How are ye feeling?” I hear Jan ask when she comes back to the bathroom with a cup of tea in hand. “Better but still sore.” I tell her. “I’ll get ye something for the pain. Here is ye tea just the way ye like it.” She says handing me the cup as she sits on the side of the tub. “Did they tell you how long you will be gone?” I ask. “No, that hasn’t been determined yet.” She says sadly. “It’s ok. We’ll get through this.” I tell her, placing my hand over hers.

A/N: It’s been a while since I wrote smut. Anygays see you in the next one.