Chapter 3

Lily Jenkins - 

"Oww!" I yelped as I felt a foot kick my face. I stirred awake, blinking several times before my vision was clear.

Is it just me, or does my bedroom look like a strip club??

I turn to the side to see a gorgeous man, sleeping next to me, his head on the opposite side of his pillow. Last night's event rushed into my head. That's because I AM in a strip club Lily!

I sat up, my whole lower body in pain. That's what you get when you sleep with beast.

I'm still naked, and I carefully slip out the bed, grabbing my phone. 

SHIT! I just remembered Ariala! I was about to call her, ignoring the 100 million texts and missed calls notifications that Marge had sent me, when I saw her text message and photo of her and her friends already at the Lake house.

My heart soothed, and I let out a sigh of relief. This was extremely reckless of myself. Next time, I should be more respons-

My mind stops scolding myself when I hear a groan from Daniel, whose sheet was slightly showing his butt cheeks, my body shivering. Shit, even his groans can turn someone on. I threw on my clothes and didn't even take time to clean or wash my hair or face.

I know, I should've at least left a note, but it's better I keep it this way. Trust me, relationships don't work. I don't even know when's the last time I had sex, but all I know is my first time wasn't great, or fun, or any of whatever these stupid romance novels sell people.

As soon as I checked out the hotel (Under Daniel's name of course) and walk out into the bright, light of the afternoon, I call Marge.

I knew I shoulda listened to my gut when it said not to

"GIRL WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN AT! I HAD TO LEAVE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME GOOD LOVE MAKIN WITH THIS SMOKIN HOT MAN *which doesn't matter cause I got his number* BUT STILL I WAS SO WORRIED I WAS ABOUT TO CALL 91-"    

"I GOT LAID LAST NIGHT!"

"You...what....you..." 

I groaned. I should not have blurted that, but I knew that that's the only way to make her shut up.

"With who?" She asked calmly, and I was surprised she wasn't squealing and screaming hallelujah right now.

"Girl. get your ass to my house. Right now. " She said, calmly, but I could tell she was probably itching to scream and jump around. She was doing this to not scare me.

"Wh-"

"NOW." She shouted.

"Okay, okay! I'm on my way" I laugh, hanging up. Ah, Marge.

As I head for my car, I notice a group of guys who were... um...appreciating the view.

One even whistled. "What are you staring at..."  I mutter, wrapping my arms around my body. I knew the dress that Marge gave me last night was too showy. 

I swiftly get inside my car and drive off, reaching through the back and grabbing a random shawl and throwing it around my body.

Soon, I reached Marge's apartment. I opened the door, and a rough, heavy voice came from behind me. "What's a pretty girl like you doin in a rough street like here?"

"Knock it off Rocky," I rolled my eyes, turning around and giving him a bored look.

He flashed his signature grin, which you couldn't deny wasn't hot. His rough stubble, pink lips and green subtle green eyes made him a real swoon.