Chapter 30

Trishka POV

I bit my nails in anticipation while he moved his finger tip on my shoulder blades. I could feel his hot breathe on my skin after which I felt hot kisses down the exposed area of the back. He nuzzled his nose up my back and ended it in the crook of the neck.

My hands pulled him closer to my neck while he showered a few kisses there, stopping and taking a deep breathe there.

Atharva: You make me crazy Trishka

I turned towards him with a smile and held his face in my hands 

Me: You know, I sometimes feel guilty that I am making you wait for the basic needs which people normally have but whenever I do these little things for you I feel happy that I am doing something ...

Atharva: Look, please dont do it because you have to do it or you feel guilty. Do it because you want to do it. So, did you do this little gesture out of guilt?

Me: I wanted to do it, its baby steps I know but ....

He put a finger on my lips refraining me from going into guilt mode

Atharva: Any heartful baby step you take is almost equivalent to 1000 big steps for me

I smiled at his words and kissed him on the side of his lips. He looked shocked at my gesture and pulled me close to himself

Atharva: Mrs. Atharva, do you realize you just kissed me for the very first time ? How do you think I should celebrate this ?

Me: Hey, please dont make me shy about it 

He held my chin and made me look into his eyes 

Atharva: Thank you 

The honest emotion in his eyes made me feel deeper things. I kissed him on the forehead and his eyes twinkled 

Atharva: Thank you again

Me: In the dairy you have mentioned in one of the entries that you got a tattoo of me. Would you show it to me ?

Atharva: You want to see my tattoo ? 

I nodded 

Atharva: Then I gotta get shirt less

Me: I want to see it, if you are comfortable to show it

Atharva: Okay

He got up and pulled his shirt away keeping it on his side. My cheeks heated looking at him shirt less. He jogged daily and does yoga so we could see the hard work showing. 

I did see him in a towel sometimes but I avoided giving my attention or I just left the space. My gaze did go to the tattoo once but I never asked about it before. He had a tattoo above his heart, below the collar bone.

I sat up next to him and ran my fingers on the small tattoo

Me: It's beautiful,  dont understand this though

Atharva: Its A and T, which is a declaration of love I have for you. I used to go to swimming and teakwando classes so I hid it in this font. Its a personal thing and yet I wanted to do this.

I ran my fingers on the tattoo and I kissed it. He took a deep breathe and held my head in his hands to look into his eyes, running his finger pads on my cheek.

Atharva: You like it ?

Me: I love it, Atharva

He smiled and I looked at him with small tears in my eyes

Atharva: Hey, its okay. Dont cry ..

Me: I am happy, its happy tears 

Atharva: Aww ..

Me: Kiss me 

Atharva: What ?

Me: Kiss me, Atharva

He looked in to my eyes to see if I was joking, seeing how serious I was he ran his fingers down my face and ran his thumb on my lips. They tingled when it felt his touch. He bent forward to slowly touch his lips to mine and I closed my eyes, first it was a small peck. He waited to see I would pull back, when I did not, he kissed me for a bit longer than last time. 

He pulled away for a second and when he saw my lips tug into a smile he smiled too. He pulled me into an another kiss and I let my hands run freely on his shirtless form. His skin erupted into goosebumps underneath my touch while we were still kissing.

Atharva, is a gentleman. Here I am, running my hand selfishly on his body while he was holding me gently. I pulled his hands from my face and put it on my waist deepning the kiss. He took the clue and held me tight, passionately.

We both took a break after running out of breathe. He kissed my forehead and hugged me to himself while I laid on his chest. 

Me: That was amazing 

Atharva: Right ? You made one of my other dream come true. I got to kiss my love, Trishka

I chuckled at his happiness and pecked him on his lips which got carried away again.

Me: Is this always this addicting ?

Atharva: I dont know, I have never been with a women 

Me: It was my first kiss Atharva 

He looked at me with questions in his eyes 

Me: When he proposed I did not accept the proposal until I got a job. When we were coming back to India, I accepted it. I did not want to divert my mind or I was not ready for anything serious.

he kissed ny forehead, a silent assurance that he was still there for me, listening

Me: Although he did try, I was never ready to get close to him in any way in those weeks. I was always like, anyways we will get married, you waited for this long, so wait for some more time. But, Atharva with you everything is different. I .. you make me break all my own walls to get to you. Do you know what I am saying?

He nodded and pulled me more into himself

Atharva: So, we were each other's first kiss ?

I smiled at that and hugged him more. He made me look at him and kissed my cheeks this time.

Atharva: I love you Trishka. Dont worry, you dont have to say it back. You are the most special person for me and I will work hard and win you over. 

I nodded and hid my face in his neck.  My throat closed off with deep emotions for a while until we slept off in each other's arms enjoying the sweet embrace. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the new update

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu