THE EXPLANATION FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE

A.N. 23.08.2024 (I'm not American) - I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS! (lol love all the comments thinking I'm gone for good)

I actually took a hiatus because I was writing an original novel which has occupied my time for the last 3 years. It's a fantasy novel called The Forbidden Prince and it's now available on Amazon as both an eBook and a paperback. The link is down below! I'm now a published author! It's free on Amazon Unlimited Kindle, £3.99 if you want to buy the eBook, and £15.99 for the paperback. I completely understand that most people on here are broke students so I would be immensely grateful if you could share it on social media etc. even if you can't afford it. (here's the blurb)

When Mirus, a prince of the elven realm Luceteyrnas, receives a prophecy foretelling the death of either him or his brother Dirus, he must choose whether to wallow in sorrow or whether to make something of his life and move on as though the prophecy had never been told. Thus follows a tale of war, friendship and love, and finding light and hope in the most unexpected of places.

So, yeah, I didn't go missing or succumb to a mystery illness or any of the random stuff fanfic writers usually do. I just wanted to put myself out there as a published author. I also graduated with an undergraduate degree in that time, so I haven't been solely writing haha.

Since Wattpad has sadly deleted the DM feature, send all your questions here! Looking forward to answering them. I'm also available at lucy.clennell.author on Instagram and will happily reply to any and all messages.

I am still as much of a Severus, Remus and Lily fan as I always have been so also send me prompts/scenes you want to see. :)

I can't guarantee anything, but I hope I will update this soon.

Ever yours,

TOMISANOBSCURIAL