Chapter 10 : Armaan's Chand

Night time

Singhania mansion

Armaan dragged Chandni into his room. She was crying profusely. Armaan jerked her hand. Chandni stumbled and she fell on bed.

She looked at him while asking " why did you do this to me Armaan ji ? If you have that file then why did you punish me ? Why ?"

At last she cried. She doesn't know why but she is feeling hurt, very hurt. She thought this marriage was her punishment.

She thought Armaan's anger was justified but now everything is Just a lie for her. Armaan was looking at her without any emotion. Suddenly he gripped her arm and jerked her up.

She was now standing in front of him.
" Why...."

Chandni was looking at him with her teary eyes. Armaan said emotionlessly " because I wanted to!"

Chandni stammered " wh what d do you me mean ?"

"I wanted to marry you so I married you. I wanted to make you my wife now you are my wife." Hearing him she was shocked. She had no idea that Armaan wanted to marry her.

Armaan gripped her neck and pulled her closer. " Yes Chandni Armaan singhaniya ! I have liked you from the very first day I saw you. You make me crazy and now I will make you crazy. Listen babes, you decided to cheat on me. You came here for a file that's your mistake and now you are fucking mine."

" It means you fooled me ? Armaan ji you make me feel guilty and then.....

Armaan whispered " you felt it right ?"

" What ?" Chandni asked.

Armaan came closer to her face and looked into her eyes. Chandni gulped as she looked down.

Armaan smirked " you know very well what I mean crybaby."

Chandni doesn't have any answer she can see in Armaan's eyes.

She felt that what Armaan felt for her was different. But Chandni tried her best to ignore it. But now Armaan was speaking to her himself, and now she could not ignore it even if she wanted to.

Armaan whispered, "You have the answer to everything, Chandni Armaan Singhania! You know what I want to say and you know what I feel for you, so you will not ask any questions?"

Chandni asked him, "And this does not mean, Arman ji, that whatever you did was right? You kept me in the dark, you proved me wrong in my eyes."

Armaan immediately turned Chandni around, and now Chandni's back was touching his chest. Before Chandni could say anything,

Armaan's voice came to her ears, "Submit to me, cry baby."

Chandni's heart started beating very fast. She immediately looked at Armaan. At this time, their noses were touching each other. Chandni's nose had already become red due to crying, her eyes had also become slightly red.

Armaan looked into her eyes and said, "Surrender yourself completely to me, forever and as far as your guilt is concerned, cry baby, it was your mistake. I did not tell you to feel guilty, right? And now I want you."

Chandni said in a panic, "What?"

"The same thing that you heard," Armaan said after saying this and picked Chandni up in his lap.

Chandni immediately grabbed Armaan's collar in her fist.

She said softly, "But I am angry with you, Armaan ji. You will not do this."

Armaan made her sit on the bed and looking at her said, "Your anger is nothing, cry baby and whatever it is, it will end in a few moments."

Chandni could not say anything. There was an attraction for Armaan, which she probably felt too, but she was also very scared of Armaan.