Chapter 6 : Chandni Armaan Singhaniya

What was not thought of had already happened. And it had happened in such a way that now there was no chance of turning back. This was the condition of Chandni. She was sitting on the sofa of the farmhouse. In front of her, on the coffee table were kept the marriage papers, on which were her and Armaan's signatures.

Which clearly showed that she had become Armaan Singhania's wife. At this moment she was alone there, there was no one else. Chandni was looking at those papers without any emotion. Even if she tore them and threw them away, she could not change the reality. What had happened had happened.

"In a moment my life was completely destroyed, everything changed... everything," while saying this a tear fell from her eye on those papers.

Just then she heard a voice, "Get up, my so called wife."

Chandni immediately raised her eyes and looked at Armaan. She quickly stood up. She did not want to make Armaan more angry.

Armaan came to her and was looking at Chandni carefully, whose eyes were red due to crying. There were fingerprints on her neck, and those were Armaan's fingerprints. Chandni's condition was very bad at this time.

Armaan spoke in a strange tone, "You deserve it. You deserve it after betraying Armaan Singhania."

Armaan caught Chandni's wrist and started pulling her out. Chandni was not saying anything, she was quiet all the way. As soon as they reached Singhania Mansion, Armaan pulled Chandni inside.

At this time Manisha was sitting in the hall. There was still a plaster on her leg and Mouli was massaging her other leg. Due to not walking, there was a slight swelling in the other leg.

Manisha looked at Armaan and said, "Armaan beta, why are you bringing Chandni like this? Mouli told me that she had gone on leave, then what happened?"

Chandni was quietly staring at the ground with her head bowed down. She did not have an answer to anyone's question.

Armaan put his hand on Chandni's shoulder and said, "Mom, meet my wife, Chandni Armaan Singhania."

As soon as Armaan said this, Chandni immediately raised her head and started looking at him. "Chandni Armaan Singhania..." These three words were echoing in her mind.

Manisha asked in surprise, "What? Armaan, what are you saying? You got married?"

Armaan replied, "Mom, you wanted me to get married, so I did what I liked."

Manisha was not able to understand what to say. She liked Chandni and had no problem with Armaan's decision. But how did he get married so suddenly? He came home after getting married while Chandni was going on a vacation, then how did all this happen?

Armaan looked at Manisha and said, "Just relax, Mom. How did I do it, why did I do it so quickly, I will tell you later. First of all my wife needs rest. She is tired, she is coming after a very long journey, okay?"

Manisha could not give any answer. Armaan caught Chandni's wrist and took her straight to his room. Armaan let go of Chandni's hand in a jerk. Chandni fell straight on the bed. She still had her head bowed down.

"This is not your room, it is your prison, my so called wife. Or should I call you a cry baby. After all, you cry a lot, right Chandni Armaan Singhania?"

Chandni slightly raised her eyes and looked at Armaan. There were still tears in her eyes. She was speaking the truth, she was a cry baby, who was still crying.

Armaan gave an evil smile and said, "There is no use, cry baby, because now you are completely trapped. I will not let you get out of here, and you cannot even get out. Try yourself, you do not have that much courage. Prepare for our first night."