Chapter 18 : Chandni 's Past ..

Chandni opened her eyes slightly. She tried to move, but she was unable to. Then her eyes went straight towards Armaan.

Then she looked at Armaan's hand, which was on her stomach at this time. Armaan had held her in his arms so tightly that Chandni was unable to move. She herself did not know when Armaan came and when she slept with him like this.

"When did Armaan ji come? How did I not know?" Muttering to herself, she tried to remove Armaan's hand.

But Armaan's grip was very strong. Chandni was unable to remove his hand from her even if she wanted to. Finally, giving up, she looked towards Armaan. Maybe he was sleeping.

Chandni said softly, "If you will not leave me, then how will I get up?"

After saying this, she closed her eyes. Then Armaan's voice came to her ears, "You will get up when I want to."

Chandni immediately opened her eyes and saw Armaan, who was now looking at her. She asked in surprise, "Are you awake? I thought you were asleep."

Armaan replied, "You are moving so much, then how can I sleep?"

"Okay, you leave me," Chandni said.

Armaan pulled her even closer to him and said, "I don't want to leave you, cry baby. I like it. You look good with me."

On hearing Armaan's words, both of Chandni's cheeks had turned red. She lowered her eyes smiling. Armaan was looking at her face very carefully. Her innocence had entered his heart. At this moment, she was looking as innocent as a baby deer.

Chandni was feeling the heat of Armaan's gaze on her face, but she was unable to say anything. There was complete silence between them, when suddenly Armaan's phone rang. Armaan immediately sat up, picked up his phone and signaled Chandni to leave.

Chandni got up the next moment and ran straight to the washroom.

Armaan said on the call, "What happened, Raghav?"

Raghav replied from the other side, "I have come to the hospital. Pooja ji, whom Mrs. Singhania calls Pooja Maa, has regained consciousness. I came to talk to her once."

"Very good. Whatever it is, I want all the information. And yes, you know how to ask questions and what things to find out."

After saying this, Armaan disconnected the call. Raghav kept his phone in his pocket and went straight inside the ward in front. At this time, Pooja, who was about 45 years old, was on the hospital bed. She regained consciousness only today, about 2 hours ago.

"Hello Pooja ji, I hope you are feeling better now." Hearing Raghav's question, Pooja looked at him.

She asked, "Who are you? I don't know you."

Raghav sat next to her and said, "Chandni knows you."

Pooja said in surprise, "Chandni? My daughter... I mean, she is like my daughter. I know her very well. How do you know her?"

Raghav interrupted her and said, "She is my boss's wife. I am not going to hide anything. She is Armaan Singhania's wife."

Pooja looked at Raghav in shock. She had never even heard of Armaan Singhania, and Chandni was Armaan's wife. She did not know how to react to this.

Raghav spoke again, "I am sorry if you are not able to process all this, but I can tell you everything. I just want to ask you how Chandni came to your orphanage?"

Pooja replied, "I will tell you everything, but why are you asking me all these questions? Chandni can also tell everything, right?"

Raghav replied with a smile, "You don't know your daughter whether she will answer or not."