Chapter 7 : Uncontrolable

Shimla India Night Time
Chandni was standing quietly outside Armaan's room, looking at the door. She did not want to go inside, the memories of last night were still in her mind and she was scared of the thought of going inside.

Since the morning when she came out of the room, she had not gone inside. Chandni said to herself, "What should I do, should I sleep in the guest room? I can sleep, Armaan sir is not here, what difference will it make if I sleep."

Muttering to herself, Chandni went straight to the guest room, reaching the guest room, she closed the door and comfortably went and lay down on the bed, she closed her eyes because she was already very tired.

Since morning, she had not sat quietly at one place, she was trying to keep herself busy so that her attention does not go towards Armaan even by mistake and she does not think that she had become Armaan's wife.

At around 1:00 in the night, Chandni turned over and opened her eyes. She felt as if someone was watching her. The room was completely dark at that time.

"Why did I feel that way?" Chandni mumbled in her sleep and turned on the lamp on the night stand. Her eyes went straight towards Armaan who was sitting on the sofa.

On seeing Armaan, Chandni's sleep had completely vanished. She started looking into Armaan's eyes who was himself looking at her with great intensity as if he would eat her up.

Chandni said in a panic, "Armaan sir you are here?"

Armaan replied to her, "Why shouldn't I be a crybaby here? As far as I remember you have become my wife and if my wife is leaving her husband's room and living in the guest room, then it is wrong, isn't it?"

Chandni was still sitting on the bed.

As soon as Armaan stood up, she held the bedsheet tightly in her fist. Drops of cold sweat started appearing on her forehead, her condition was getting worse due to fear. Meanwhile, Armaan started walking towards Chandni.

Chandni looked around nervously and by then Armaan had come near her.

Chandni said nervously, "I am sorry Armaan sir, I am really sorry I said that."

Before Chandni could complete her sentence, Armaan put his finger on her lips and calmed her down. Chandni's eyes widened even more because Armaan started leaning towards her face, she was looking at Armaan with nervous eyes. Armaan stopped very close to Chandni's face and removed his finger from Chandni's lips.

Armaan looked into her eyes and said, "Who are you?"

"Chandni." Chandni closed her eyes while saying this. Armaan said again, "Wrong answer." Chandni immediately opened her eyes and started looking at him with questioning eyes. Armaan grabbed her neck and pulled her very close to him and said, "Chandni Armaan Singhania. What is your name? Now tell me what is your name?"

Chandni said, "Chandni Armaan Singhania."

"Very good, correct answer."
Armaan moved back a little, he caught Chandni's wrist and started pulling her out. Chandni was walking with him with her head down. She could not say anything. Anyway, she would stop speaking in front of Armaan.

On reaching Armaan's room, Chandni looked at Armaan once and then lowered her gaze again. Then Armaan pulled her close to him and said, "Next time you even think of sleeping after leaving the room, remember that I will not leave you in a position to sleep. Ok."

Chandni said nervously, "Ok."

Armaan's gaze suddenly stopped on Chandni's face. He was quietly looking at her face very carefully. Her tiny eyes, small nose and that cute innocent face. It was this innocence that Armaan liked at first sight, but he did not like Chandni's deception at all.