Chapter 24 : Butterflies in stomach

Sometimes, there are no answers to certain questions

Sometimes, there are no answers to certain questions. The same was true between Armaan and Chandni. Chandni, holding a pillow to her chest, was sleeping peacefully while Armaan sat beside her, watching her. She had asked just one question, "Why?" but Armaan had no answer to give.

"I don't know, cry baby, what I'm feeling for you. All I know is that I can't let you go away from me. You are mine, in every situation, my wife, Chandni Armaan Singhania," he said, bowing his head slightly and gently kissing Chandni's forehead.

The silence was broken by the sound of a phone ringing. Armaan checked his phone-it was Raghav calling. He answered the call and stepped out.

Meanwhile, Chandni, unaware of everything, was fast asleep. She was exhausted from crying and had fallen into a deep sleep.

Armaan arrived at the farmhouse about an hour later. He had an old farmhouse in Bangkok, located in a place where hardly anyone visited. After parking his car, he lit a cigarette and walked inside.

Inside, several men stood with their heads bowed in silence. Ignoring everyone, Armaan went straight to a room. As soon as he saw Kabir, a sly smile spread across his face.

Just then, Raghav's voice echoed in his ears, "Sir, he fainted a little while ago. We'll have to bring him to his senses."

Armaan looked at him once and then gestured with two fingers. Raghav immediately splashed water on Kabir's face. Kabir opened his eyes and, gasping for breath, looked around.

"What a mess you've made, Kabir. Very bad," Armaan said. Kabir immediately looked at him.

"Armaan, catching me won't change anything. Did you hear me? What can you do by capturing me?" Kabir said, trying to free his hands from the ropes, though it was impossible.

Armaan calmly sat on a chair in front of him. Looking at his lit cigarette, he said, "You know, Kabir, sometimes, certain things are necessary. And one of those necessary things is your presence here. You tried. Actually, you thought you'd taken my wife away from me, right?"

Kabir shouted, "That was my job, and I was just doing my job!"

"And now Armaan Singhania is doing his," Armaan said, tossing the cigarette aside.

He picked up his gun and looked at his initials engraved on it. Kabir couldn't figure out what Armaan wanted. One thing was clear, though-Armaan wasn't going to kill him just yet.

Suddenly, Armaan spoke, "Kabir, she was only 10 days old, my cry baby, when you left her at the orphanage, right?"

Kabir had fallen silent and was just staring at Armaan.

Armaan spoke again, "Kabir, are you deaf, or do you just not feel the need to answer? You know what, if Armaan Singhania doesn't get an answer, he gets angry. Very angry. And when I'm angry, I cross limits. I can be limitless in my anger! You will answer."