Chapter Five: I'm Yours

I'm Yours - Isabel LaRosa

Kwon found himself watching Jiyeon throughout the day, his gaze tracing her every move

Kwon found himself watching Jiyeon throughout the day, his gaze tracing her every move. The memory of the night before clung to him, replaying in his mind with an intensity he couldn't shake. Each time their eyes met, a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. Seeing her in class, walking through the hallways, all he could think about was how she had looked beneath him, his marks still visible on her skin under her uniform.

By lunchtime, Kwon couldn't resist seeking her out. He found her sitting alone, absentmindedly picking at her food, her expression distant as if lost in thought. Without hesitation, he approached her, his steps measured and deliberate until he was standing directly in front of her.

"Hey, Tutor Girl," he drawled, his voice dripping with casual confidence. "Mind if I join you?"

Jiyeon glanced up, her heart skipping a beat at the sound of his voice. For a moment, she was frozen under his gaze, her breath catching as their eyes locked. Swallowing hard, she nodded, unable to find her voice.

Kwon took the seat beside her, angling his body toward hers. He watched as she continued to toy with her food, his eyes inevitably drawn to the soft curve of her neck, where the mark he had left still lingered.

His gaze darkened as he noticed the faint bruise, a tangible reminder of their shared night. Leaning in closer, his voice dropped to a low, intimate murmur.

"You didn't cover that up," he noted, his tone more of an observation than a question, his eyes flicking to the mark with a subtle tilt of his chin.

"Didn't feel like it," she replied, striving for indifference. But the faint blush creeping up her neck betrayed her, revealing the turmoil his presence stirred within her.

Kwon smirked, seeing through her attempt at nonchalance. He leaned in even closer, his breath warm against her ear, his voice a quiet, possessive whisper.

"Good," he murmured. "I want everyone to see it. To know you're mine."

A shiver ran through her at his words, a mix of frustration and something far more dangerous curling in her stomach. His possessiveness was infuriating, yet she couldn't deny the effect it had on her.