Chapter three

This kind of gets emotional....plz comment btw!! I really want to have feedback. Anyways...I will try to update my other story too...maybe for every chapter I do on this story...I have to do one one that story... Idk...ill figure something out..moving on....

I sit in my room, brushing my hair. I adjust the elvish crown that sits on my head. My green ball gown flutters around my chair. I let my gold locks down. Then I do a classic elvish hair do, and head down the twisted stair case to where the party is being held.

As I was getting ready, I could hear Legolas in the other room, throwing a tantrum. He probably didn't want to wear anything the maids gave him.

Then I see him. Wow. I think. He's amazing. Legolas has a circlet in his hair, and is wearing a silver tunic. It glows with his skin. He even smells like mint. I smile at him, and his jaw drops. He pushes past ellons that gape at me, and grabs me by my shoulders.

"Well, you dress up nice!" He says cheerfully.

"Same to you. I could hear you getting ready. Is it really that much of a deal to get a tunic in?" I smirk.

"Yes." He whispers." It really is."

"Well...I'm gonna go see if they have any good wine...see you later?" He says, more like asking a question. I nod my head ushering him away.

"Go young princling! Drink up!" He laughs, and practically runs to the wine and food tables.

************************************

Time passes by, and I see Elves dancing together. I stay by the corner, rejecting any ellon who wishes to dance with me. I only want to dance with Legolas. Where could he be? It's been an hour since I saw him.

I start looking for him. As I walk around dancing couples, I see something that brings me to tears. He is kissing an Elleth. His hands are on her face, and she has her arms slung around his neck. They kiss hard, and pationatly. I grab my daggers from a small pocket in the dress, and throw it right above the girl's head. It lands on the wall, an inch away from her head. She lets out a scream, and Legolas jumps back, and turns around to see me crying.

His eyes widen, and he looks back at the girl, before coming towards me. The Elleth tries to grab onto his armz but he shakes her off, realizing how hurt I must feel. I take off running to the outside, stumbling over my dress, and pushing past people while occasionally muttering an apology through hot tears.

I push the heavy door open, and rush to the garden, not caring about Legolas' cries of protest.

"Alianna, come back!" He screams. " I'm so sorry!"

I find a spot to hide. I hide behind a statue of Lord Elrond, my father who took me in after the Orc attack. I slump down on the ground, not caring if my dress is torn from the thorns of roses. Hot tears escape my eyes, and I try to keep my cries quiet.

"ALLIANA!" Legolas screams again. He then rushes towards me.

"Go away Legolas." I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm so sorry. You didn't need to see that." His eyes are wide, and round. I glare at him. His face softens, and he gives me a pleading look.

"OH.I see how it is! You didn't want me to see you snog an elleth's face off, while I wait for you for an hour- thinking you would at least be sober enough to have one dance with me! But you are a selfish excuse for an Elf! I thought you were a kind friend, from the moment I looked at you! But turns out, my assumption was incorrect! I hate you! I hate you so much!"

" I said I was sorry! Can't you understand?" He yells, fire raging through his eyes.

"EGO MIBO ORCH!" I spat, and he raises his hand.

The last thing I see was his hand hitting the side of my face, before I hit my head on the statue, and blacked out.