Chapter 9: Difficulties

I don't know for what reason, but we were very frightened by this fact, perhaps because we ourselves had not yet realized our closeness and did not have time to decide who we really are to each other, especially me.

"Change seats, Bec, quickly" I pushed her, urging her to get off me, she strangely froze for a second, looking into my eyes, then jumped up, jumping onto her seat, returning her swimsuit to its place, "Where is that damn button?" I tried to return my reclined seat to its original position.

Having done this, I sat motionless, still extremely overexcited, trying to get my brain back into place, not daring to go out. It seemed to me that one look at me was enough to understand what had just happened here, I felt my body full of evidence as a crime scene, my legs were still trembling with excitement, my lips were burning, my lower abdomen was pulling unpleasantly, demanding release, before my eyes there she was, so sexy and desirable, my ears kept her moans, and my fingers smelled of her wetness.

There was a knock on the window and I pressed the button and lowered it, immediately seeing Nam's wide smile in front of me.

"Why are you sitting? Are you waiting for an invitation?" she looked at us with an interested look, reached out to my cheek for a kiss, then warmly extended her hand to Becky "I'm Nam, a friend of this tousled brunette" she gently ruffled my hair "And you, apparently, Becca, that very difficult teenager" she winked at her.

"Yes, it's about me" the girl answered with a confused smile.

"You're both kind of scared, or something. Everything is fine?"

"We're just frozen" I tried to answer as confidently as possible.

Taking our things, we got out of the car. I reached out to Nam to embrace her, in gratitude for her responsiveness, but she raised her hands, urging me to stay still, and took a step back.

"Sarocha, you're completely wet!" she was indignant, and then whistled, looking around the car "Mmm, what a car you have! Wow! It's scary to leave such a crumb here."

"I'll pick it up in the morning, my brother will help" Becky said, calming either herself or the car, lightly patting it on the metal roof.

We went up to Nam's car, she, looking at us with a thoughtful, appraising look, opened the trunk, took out a sports bag, took out her training suit from it, and handed it to Becky.

"It's clean, just washed. Put it on" the girl thanked her and went to settle in the back seat. "And for you, Freen, I only have a sweatshirt, so you'll have to show off your bare bottom" she laughed, lightly pushing me on the shoulder.

"No way, I'll wrap my butt in a warm blanket" she muttered in response, taking her place in front.

"Oh, you've calculated everything" she feignedly became upset, sitting down next to her and moving away. "By the way, take your coffee in the cup holders, it's probably cold though"

"Thank you, Nam, you're just a darling" I handed one glass to Becky, sipping the second, the coffee spreading through my body with a pleasant warmth, Nam, as always, chatted a lot, and I nodded, pretending to listen carefully, in fact, catching only the general meaning conversation. All my thoughts were focused on the back seat of the car, where she was sitting, the reason for my confusion. I just unbearably wanted to sit next to her, feel the warmth of her soft palm in my hand, tickle her ear with my nose, hear her breathing hitch from my light touches.

Unable to withstand this torture any longer, I decide to touch her with my eyes, turn around, look at the object of my desire. The brunette sits bending over the phone, a wide smile stretches across her face, her eyes sparkle with joy, but all this is not addressed to me. She does not notice my attentive gaze, or does not want to notice, all her thoughts are somewhere far away, with the one to whom she smiles happily, without ceasing to type a message on her cell phone. A heap of unnecessary thoughts rushes through my head, the present confidence in the correctness of my actions evaporates like a drop of water under the scorching sun. What does this spontaneous intimacy really mean to a wayward, spoiled, bored teenager? A game? Entertainment? Want to get distracted? Doubt weighs heavily on my shoulders, the foolish resignation with which I gave in to her flirtations, allowing my instincts to take over.