Yukti

* Alarm ringing *

* Alarm ringing *

I woke up and reached for my phone and turned it off . I've been waking up few hours early than necessary so I can study extra as classes has been started just few weeks ago . I looked at the time it's 4 AM in morning.

I quickly got up did my 5 minutes meditation and did some chores and sat down to study by 4:15 .

Everytime when I feel like lazy or procrastinate at all I just remind myself my dream . I gota clear NEET with my 12th only it's my dream to be a cardiologist.

I didn't even realised when 2 hours passed and i quickly started getting ready for school and packed my bag .

" Amma " i quickly ran to kitchen
" Ammma gimme my lunch na "

" Wait yuku baadaa " and she gave me my lunch and ran to school. I'm 5 minutes behind already .

Thanks to God when I reached class no teacher was present at that time .

I sat down and turn around to answer my two kids .

Yea we might be friends but they're more like a kid to me specially arohi since she don't have her mother me and ruhi treats her like our child . They both are very very bubbly and my bestfriends .

" Where were you yuku ?? I missed you so much " aarohi said and i looked at her with aww and ruhi was more like concerned about me " yuku babe studying is amazing but I hope you're taking care of yourself and also taking proper meals and sleep "

" I'm. Don't worry and my rohi I just lost the track of time " then i quickly sat with both of them and we started studying.

4th period

Ruhi - Yaar bhook lag rahi hai * leaned back *

Aarohi - Yaar yeh shiwani mam bhi aj hi sare formulas bata dengi kya * scowling *

Ruhi - mujhe to lagta hai yeh ghar par apne pati ko bhi raat ko khaane mein formula deti hogi

Aarohi - bichara kuch keh bhi nahi pata hoga yeh soch kar ki kahi Ghar se na khada kar de punishment mein * smirked *

Ruhi - soch mam stick le kr khadi hai Ghar k bahar and unke husband haath uper kr... Hahahhahahaha * covered her mouth *

Aarohi - * ducked her head down and covering her mouth *

I was writing notes listening to these two nautanki's

Aarohi - yaar yuku yaar chod na rhne de

Ruhi - yes yuku aren't you hungry

But if I don't note them then from whom you're gonna copy all of these huh ??

I said looking at both

Recess

Ruhi - wait wait lemme quickly fill my bottle

Me and Rohi both stopped and suddenly someone bumped into me

He turned as I looked back to see who was that and it was none other than the sunshine boy of our school .

ISHAAN RANDHAWA