DIARY

I narrowed my eyes on him

I narrowed my eyes on him .

Why would he choose to be with me ?? Even in project ???

He is my senior as long as I remember and I've been studying in this school only for my whole life .

All these years I've seen him surrounded by those bubblyy , fun and fancy girlss and we used to even pair up for games when we were kids and in exam I many time sat with him only as he is my senior but never he paid any heed to me but

For a while he suddenly started smiling , smirking towards me .

Sometimes he turn to look at me and give me his signature smile .

Sometimes he walks with me till the school gate when I used to stay in school for after study hours . Not that he talked or anything but yea i noticed that he kinda idk....

He came to me and sit beside me .

" So hey topper "

I looked at him and tried to analyse his behaviour and tone .

Doesn't seem harm to juss all cheerful and sunshine as he is .

" Hey "

" Shall we start? "

" Sure "

" So tell me namesof sport and try something different "

I thought for a while and said

" Pin ball ? "

" Hmm... That's cool and we can make it fun using different kinda pins and as for me how I'm with football. Now your turn "

He told me to THINK DIFFERENT AND THIS IS HIS DIFFERENT ?? 

THANK GOD HE DON'T REALLY STRESS HIS BRAIN MUCH OR ELSE HE WOULD'VE SAID " HOW ABOUT A B C D COMPETITION "

" Hey ??? "

" Yea ?? "

" It's your turn "

" Umm yea , umm.... How about lego ?? For small kids "

" Ohhh yeaaa " he said loudly

" You're so right.  We should have this pinball and Lego things for kids so they can also enjoy and participate. I've heard last year they didn't even came . This is a cool idea . Hi five topper " he showed me his palm for hi fi

But I kept looking at him and and didn't

HI FIED HIM 😏

" Ohh so you don't really... Umm yea... Umm okay " he said scratching his neck .

Then we waited for others to complete.

All while he talked about the event and tasks and games . I listened to him with all focus .

Then we all shortlisted the games for kids and adults .

We divided tasks

As

° Organising kids area . 

° Speech  and stuff.

I got task of speech of teachers and some students and looking after arrangements of kids area .

We all walked out of auditorium and I was going to my class

" Topper "

I turn around .

" Umm... I forgot to ask you for your phone number  . Gimme . "

I narrowed my eyes on him .

Gimme ..????? What happened to give me ??

And gimme with " . " What happened to " can I have your number if you don't mind " ????

" Why do you want it ? "

" So that I can forward you the list of teachers and students with topics for speech , arrangements detail and also can ask you about it and etc "

Hmmm seems reasonable .

I took my small diary from my pocket with pen and wrote my number on it .

" Dammnn . "  He looked at my diary with raised eyebrows , wide eyes , and a smile like I jusss showed a magic trick to a kid .

I raised my eyebrow in question

" You carry a little diary and pen with you . That's... Ummm I can't find proper adjective " he said

I gave him my number and entered in class . Gladly there was sometime in recess so I asked for notes .

Day went as usual in school with classes.

I reached home by 3 and freshend up and wore a white shirt and my trousers and laid on bed . 

NOW I'M FEELING RELAXED AND COMFORT .

The feeling of laying on bed in cozy clothes after coming from school is jusss so blissful.

I closed my eyes and after some minutes Amma called me for lunch we had our lunch with Amma telling me about her serial and day .

Then I got back to studies and completed my homework and revised the notes and by 6 I was done so I slept for a while .