FRIENDS

The task of organising this event is amazing

The task of organising this event is amazing .

I Loveee sports and specially swimming .

I'm a national swimmer . All my life I've been in love with pools , river , oceans and ponds .

Everytime I'm under water all world becomes silent . My thoughts disappear. My heart calm down and all world seems to disappear for me .

I came back home and talked with mum , changed , ate and get back to room .

I get back to my event work and made list of students and teachers to send to topper .

I smiled recalling her.

She is interesting . Very intereting.

She is very first girl I ever saw who doesn't seem to talk all the time or ramble .

Every girl or woman around me is very cute loveable and amazing but they are also very chatty . Like girls of my school.

Even when i don't know many of them they try to get my attention , chat and all and i behave like I'm listening but irl I'm not .

I don't like to upset people but I also can't focus on everyone. Right .

But she.... She is maybe introvert.

Yea , she is introvert and also fe words girl and also she listens like literally listen to me . Focus on me .

When I was telling her about event she listened with full concentration even tho she didn't said much but ik she was listening.
I instantly took the page of her little diary she gave me with her number.

I saved her number instantly and messaged her .

I saved it by Topper .

Topper

Image
This is the list of teachers and students.

I woke up after a hour

I woke up after a hour .

I met with appa when he came from work and we all sat down and ate all while looking TV .

At night me , appa and amma sat down with all food , utensils on floor and watch TV , talk and eat .

After that we take walk and depart for our room . I came in room by 10 and sat down for study .

There was a message.

Ishaan it's.

I didn't saved his number and started studying for a while .

My phone buzzed .

+91xxxxxxxxxx

Is not replying is your habit or this special kinda treatment only for me .

            Well I do reply to everyone but you

I didn't knew I'm this much special to you , topper.

I left you on seen . Is that really make you feel special?

Well you reply to everyone as you said but me it means I'm special. For you .

What ? Not at all . I'm gonna reply to your every single message.

Ik ik you're very desperate to talk with me . *Shying away *

                                      I'm not desperate.

Whatever makes you sleep better.
Now tell me why didn't you replied ?

What you want me to reply to that ?

Umm thanksss handsome . Thanksss sweety. OMG thnxxx . Hehehehhehe

Why would I say OMG ?? Why thankx ? Isn't it your duty to provide volunteer with necessary details so they can work on it ???

Well you do have a good point , topper.
You always prove that you're a topper .

How so ?? I did nothing .

You did . You juss don't know yet . Tell me something topper Why you carry that Little diary with you ?

Why do you wanna know ?

Arey , I'm curious . Now tell me .

I don't tell everything to everyone .

But I'm not everyone and cherry on top I'm your very handsome and cute senior - frnd .

Frnd ? Handsome ? Cute ? You're not my friend. You're just my senior.

But we became friends today didn't we ?

No . I don't recall myself befriending you

So topper tell me how can I be your friend ?

Why do you wanna be my friend ?

You ask so many questions . You're like aaloo tamaatar .

What ????

Yesss you're aalo and your habit of asking questions is tamaatar . Without which aalo aalo kha rehta hai , madam .

What kind of logic is this and as for friends one became friends on their own with flow . No logic . No conditions. No process.

Okay then lessss start. Mission befriending topper .

I left him on seen .

What is " lesss " ?? What happened to let's ???

Okay Maybe someone would think that I'm rude or something but no I wasn't trying to be rude or mean to him .

I've some boundaries of mine .

Everyone ik is not my friend. Just because I know someone and talked once or twice doesn't make them my friend.

They can be my batchmate , senior , neighbour or someone ik but not everyone is friend for me.

I don't even share my thoughts, details , hobbies or something with Someons unless it really concern them or about them or they're my friends or family because if one is really interested in knowing me they will put efforts and try to know me and understand me .

Jus like my friends . My present friend nottt thoosseee.......

I sighed remembering those days and thought of not paying heed to it and got back to my study .