7

The bed was soft and comfortable. You'd say it was even more comfortable than yours.

Even more than theodore's.

And, to be honest, mattheo's weight on you felt even more good.

His lips tasted like heaven, and his hands roamed all over your body, making you shiver. His hair was soft under your touch, and the way he moved his hips against yours was enough to start a pool between your legs.

One of his hands touched your bare leg, moving upwards to slid under your skirt. It was even better than you remembered. His tongue felt like velvet against yours.

Gods, he knew how to kiss.

You moved your hips, forgetting your promise to stay away from the slytherin's and forgetting the book you had gone to find. His lips traveled to your neck then, sucking, licking and nibbling at your skin.

In some way, he reminded you of theodore. Both of them were wild, quick and passionate. They didn't waste their time and went straight to the point.

Two days before, regulus had told you about mattheo's ex girlfriend, Astoria. You couldn't believe what you heard about them... How could a girl, as beautiful as she might be, tame mattheo riddle in that way?

As pansy and reggie had told you, he was totally smitten, he always did what she wanted. In fact, the time they were together mattheo was surprisingly calmed down. He didn't threat, glare or snap at anyone for months.

And then she left and he was even worse than before.

When they told you how in love they were, you'd laughed. How could she love mattheo that much? He was cruel, selfish, violent and unpleasant. How could someone love him that much?

Well, in that moment you were starting to understand.

There was a softness on his touch that you would have never guessed; he gripped your hips in a possessive manner, which suited him, but he wasn't eager as Hvitserk, he seemed to want to enjoy it more, to learn how to please you... He seemed to rejoice in your own pleasure, to feel good when he heard your sighs and your soft moans.

Maybe there was a part of him that was softer than he would ever admit.

When he started taking off your panties, you opened your eyes, remembering that you were in mattheo's bed and making out with him.

"Wait" you whispered, not really expecting him to stop.

But he did, he stopped and looked at you warily, almost as if he was scared he had done something wrong. Although that only lasted for a second, as he scowled at you and rolled his eyes, pretending to be annoyed.

"What?"

"I... I can't do this"

His expression hardened, and he clenched his jaw, looking away from you and taking his hands off of you.

Mattheo felt rejected, more insecure and scared than ever. Why had you kissed him back if you didn't want him in the first place? It didn't make sense.

Of course you wouldn't ever fuck the loner, not when you'd managed to catch theodore.

He'd been a fool for thinking you could like him back. Especially after the way he treated you.

You eyed him warily, biting your lip and expecting his outburst. The thing was; you had felt more things in a few minutes kissing him than you had ever felt in your entire life, and that was scary.

You couldn't fall in love with him. To like him, lust after him and get distracted about how hot he looked when he put that threaten glare in class was one thing but...to actually feel things for him was another.