4

Mattheo grabbed your hips, thrusting into you faster and faster, grunting into your ear. You arched your back, moaning loudly and closing your eyes. You were so close...

His lips hovered over your neck, and suddenly you felt him biting your neck and gasped. Your nails dig on his shoulders, pulling his body closer to yours. The muscles of his back moved under your fingers. It was delicious.

You moaned his name clenching your legs around his waist. God, his voice sounded even better when he moaned into your ear.
And then you woke up.

It was the middle of the night, and you were sweating, panting and tangled in your sheets. Oh fuck.

You couldn't believe you dreamed about mattheo.

You unlocked your phone. It was three in the morning, and you didn't feel like going back to sleep.

Pansy was sound asleep, and you couldn't just wake her up to talk to her... And of course you couldn't tell her you had a wet dream with mattheo.

You got up from your bed, taking a hoodie and your warm, furry boots.

You walked out of the room, putting on your hoodie and closing the door behind you. You really needed to cool down.

*

"I've been trying to go to bed with her for a month, lorenzo, a fucking month" theodore groaned "And the closest I got was touching her breasts under her shirt... I feel like I'm fifteen again"

"Thank god, finally one smart girl" lorenzo laughed "She probably knows you're an asshole, and that's why she's making it more difficult"

"That's why I have to go with daphne at least twice a week... I have my needs and she's not fulfilling them"

"She's not a machine whose only purpose in life is 'fulfilling your needs', theodore"

He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Could you please shut up?" Mattheo groaned from his bed "It's three in the morning, go to sleep"

"I can't sleep, mattheo, I'm horny"

"Enzo, hold him down while I cut off his dick, let's see if he's horny after that"

"Mattheo, no threats past midnight"

"I'm gonna text her" theodore took out his phone, unlocking it.

"I'm sure she's asleep" lorenzo raised a brow "Like normal people"

Mattheo clenched his jaw, looking at the ceiling from his bed. He had spent the last three weeks looking at you. He even had problems to concentrate in Mythology, his favorite class, that day you decided to wear your skirt a bit higher than usual.

He had noticed the way you licked your lips before answering a question in class, and how you frowned and bit your lip in maths, whenever you didn't understand what the teacher was saying (which was, honestly, every single class). He had noticed your stares, too, and that was what bothered him the most. Surely, you looked at him.

He didn't like it. He hated the way you managed to get all his attention by only entering the room. The only time he had felt something like that was with Astoria... But you weren't her, you weren't his beautiful Astoria... He couldn't possibly like you.

The fact that the last time he saw you you were in bed with his brother, with Hvitserk's hand under your skirt and your disheveled hair and swollen lips, panting and trying to fix your shirt, blushing when he entered the room... Didn't help.

Besides, he had to be focused. He had to go through things with his father.
The future of his family depended on him, and he needed to have a cleared mind.