3

Pansy followed you around the room, shrieking whenever you mentioned a slythern. She even tried to get into the bathroom with you when you entered to have a shower and put a bit of make up on to hide the dark circles under your eyes.

"I can't believe you kissed theodore nott!" she sighed at the other side of the door "Do you have any idea of how many girls in this school would kill to kiss theodore?"

"I don't think it's that hard to make out with theodore" you laughed, drying your hair with a towel

"But he liked you" pansy acted like you just met the love of your life "He fucks everyone, yes, but he never introduces them to his friends"

"Probably it won't happen again" you started dressing with your uniform;

"It will definitely happen again, he won't stop now until he fucks you" you could hear the smile on her voice "You woke up the beast"

"Oh, shut up" you rolled your eyes "I'm not the type of girl theodore nott would chase"

"Whatever... Oh, fuck, hurry up! We're late"
"And it's your fault, come on, get dressed" you walked out of the bathroom to collect your things.

*

You were optimistic about your first day, maybe it wouldn't be that boring... Since when the first days were boring?

You were wrong.

You nearly fell asleep in English and Maths, and the only class you actually paid attention was History, your favorite.
At lunch, you sat down with pansy and her friends, who couldn't stop talking about how hot was the new teacher.

You couldn't stop looking at the slytherin's place on table. It was empty, and you saw daphne sitting with some other girls.

When you started wondering where were they, your phone buzzed.

Hey, love, how are you today? I hope you slept well 😘

You furrowed your brows.
Theodore?

You miss me? ;)

You looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Where are you?

I'm busy now, love... Family things, you know... I'll be there soon, but if you don't have anything to do you can wait for me in my room ;)

You raised your brow, holding back a smile and biting your lip.

"Ask Y/N, she's now best friends with them" pansy laughed and you raised your head hearing your name. You hadn't been paying attention to them, not interested on drooling over some hot teacher.

"I saw you last night with them" one of her friends looked at you with curiosity.

"Yeah, theodore invited me and introduced me to lorenzo and daphne" you decided not to mention Mattheo or draco "They were really nice to me... Do you know where are they today? I need to ask them something"

"I saw mr malfoy today at the door" said Maria, another one of pansy's friends.

Pansy while chewing a tomato "But there are rumors..."

"Lucius is so hot" Maria rolled her eyes, biting her lip

"I prefer mattheo" Alice, a brunette girl who, according to pansy, had been trying to fuck one of the slytherin boys for years "Those eyes, and that body... Have you ever noticed how beautiful his lips are?"

Pansy and Maria laughed, shaking their heads, but you looked away. Of course you had noticed his swollen lips, more than once.

"He's an asshole" you scoffed "Last night, he only talked to me once, and was glaring at me all the time"