6

You weren't sure of how much time passed, but you were freezing and you didn't feel your lips when you opened your eyes. The sun was lower than when you stepped outside.

You unlocked your phone to see the hour, and sighed when you realized you had missed the rest of your classes and it was almost dinner time.

But, honestly, you didn't want to move. You didn't want to get back in and face theodore... Or worse, mattheo. How many people knew theodore was playing you? Probably everyone.

You hugged yourself tightly, shivering, cursing the school for making you wear a skirt.

You were about to close your eyes again, trying not to cry anymore when you heard someone approaching.

Startled, you looked around. It was a boy with dark wavy hair that you'd never seen before.

"Hi" he smiled at you softly "Are you okay?"

You looked at him warily, and as much as you wanted to answer him so he'd go away, your voice didn't come out.

"I'm Regulus" he sat next to you, eyeing you a bit worried "Aren't you cold?"

You cleared your throat, wincing when you felt a wave of pain. Great, you had gotten sick.

"Yeah, a bit" your voice was creaked and tiny.

"Why don't you go inside?" He talked to you softly "Go to your room and get into bed, to warm up a bit"

"I can't" you shook your head.

He didn't ask you why, which you were really thankful for. Instead, he took off his jacket and offered it to you. You wanted to tell him no, it was cold and he would freeze, but it looked so warm... You took it, putting it on and smiling back to him.

"Thank you" you muttered, and he smiled "I'm Y/N"

"I know" he chuckled "We have the same classes, I believe... And pansy told me about you. I was at potion class when you had to leave, sitting next to her... She was worried and looked for you after, but we couldn't find you... What happened? Are you okay?"

"I... Just a misunderstanding with mattheo riddle" you sighed, shaking your head "I'll talk to pansy later"

"Oh" he nodded "I understand then, mattheo can be... Difficult to dealt with sometimes"

Regulus was handsome, he had dark hair and dark brown eyes. He looked gentle and nice, and honestly you didn't mind some company after the shitty day you'd had.

"You know him?"

"We were really good friends a few years ago" he replied, shrugging "I have the honor to say that I am the only one capable of beating mattheo in a duel"

"What happened?"

"Family thing"
You nodded, not really understanding.

"So... Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again, tilting his head to one side.

"Yeah, it was only... A small breakdown" you chuckled "It happens sometimes, but I'm fine, really, just needed some time to myself".

"You shouldn't keep everything to yourself" he said "Maybe you need to get some things out and you'll feel better... And don't let mattheo hurt you"

"Yeah, you're probably right" you looked away, blushing "The problem is... I don't trust anyone enough to tell them everything"

Regulus, tending his arm to help you getting up.

"Well, I've always been good listening to others, so if you need a free psychologist, I'll be here for you"

"Thanks" you took his hands, getting up and grabbing his shoulder to steady yourself.