2

Mattheo was laying down, relaxed, with his eyes closed and trying not to listen to his loud friends next to him.

Theodore had got some weed that morning, and they were currently smoking it in their room. Mattheo shared his room with theodore, and lorenzo with draco, but the four of them were always together in mattheo and theodore's room.

"Did you see the new girl?" Theodore passed the joint to lorenzo, who shook his head.

"I've heard about her, but I didn't see her"

"Well, mate, that's a shame because she's hot" theodore smirked.

"It's not like I can fuck her or anything, so..." lorenzo shrugged, and draco, who was tuning his guitar, sitting at the other side of the room, looked at him raising a brow.

"No, but I can" theodore licked his lips "Although there's a problem"

"She's a lesbian" said draco, making lorenzo laugh and Ivar mattheo.

"She has a boyfriend" lorenzo smiled "Or better, a girlfriend"

"Shut up" theodore rolled his eyes "I can assure you she's not a lesbian, and I honestly don't care if she has a boyfriend"

"Maybe the boyfriend cares"

"Then he can come and tell me, let's see if he cares after that"

Mattheo opened his eyes just to roll them. Typical theodore.

"So, what's the problem?" he asked, bored.
Theodore turned his head to look at him, a smile on his lips.

"I think, matty, that she would prefer you in her bed"

Mattheo frowned, he had to be joking. Since when girls preferred him over theodore? The terrible, no less.

There had been only one girl who preferred him over his friends, but that didn't end up well.

"What?"

Draco laughed, shaking his head.

"Good one, theodore"

Lorenzo glared at draco, but mattheo ignored him and looked at theodore, still waiting for his answer.

"I'm serious, when you entered today at lunch she wouldn't stop looking at you, I told you"

"Yeah, but everyone was looking at me" mattheo was now annoyed, thinking that he was joking.

"She stared" theodore shrugged "I'm telling you, I invited her to the party tonight, if she goes you should try and fuck her, she's not going to complain... Besides, have you even fucked someone since Astori...?"

"Don't" mattheo raised his voice, glaring at him "Don't say her name, theodore, and no I haven't, unlike you I can survive without sticking my prick into every girl I see"

Theodore smiled, amused.

"Well, if you don't want her..."

"You can keep her and fuck her if you want to, I don't even care" he lied down again, closing his eyes.

"Could you please stop talking about her like she's some piece of meat?" Lorenzo was annoyed at his friend's comments "She's a person, and maybe you should ask her before trying to fuck her"

"Of course I'll ask her, enzo, I'm not gonna force her" Hvitserk rolled his eyes "I just wanted to make sure our friend here didn't want to go first" he smirked.

*

You couldn't believe it was raining again.
Had it even stopped? You sighed, you had wanted to go out to read and spend a few hours without someone asking you if you were the new girl, but the weather didn't seem to agree with you and forced you to stay in your room.