HIM

DEV'S  POV

Sometimes destiny plays on its own and all you could do is take a back seat and let life unfold before you. To think I was cursing this moment all day long only to find the person I was searching for so madly. 

To think she was so near to me and yet so far from me made me realize , that had things not turned this way , I would have never found her.

I cannot think that me finding her so randomly and again meeting with her is a mere coincidence. After all , how could a devil like me get hold of something so precious.

I still thank this universe that I didn't reject my moms idea today or else I would have surely lost the chance to meet my sparrow .

FLASHBACK ( AFTERNOON)

Today was one of the busy days where I spent  most of my time in the meetings. I had back to back meetings and it was damn frustrating at one point of time. 

Just now I was done meeting with the project members of one group and now I had to meet the investors of an another new project. 

Of course handling such a huge empire is very demanding and I have always been proud of doing it but the fact that someone has occupied a large area in my mind makes me exhausted and frustrated quickly. 

Its funny how such a tiny girl has made me go crazy in such a small span of time. And of course I am no fool to notice how unhealthy my obsession has become with her, and yet the idea of her consumes me like none. The urge to be next to her is so high that I will make her mine even if she wishes to stay away from me. Its like I can not even think of someone apart from her in my life. 

Such an irony it is , such a small meeting it was and yet I am effected so much and for so long by it.

Somehow , I managed to end the meetings of the day when my phone rang making me aware of the caller. only few people are allowed to call me directly during working hours and one of them is my Mom.

"Hello ma"

"Hello beta . Acha listen na , today your dad's driver had an urgent matter and suddenly had to leave. So why don't you pick your father from the college and drive back to home. Plus you can stay here itself for the night."

"Mom , I will send a driver to get dad back home if that is the case " I replied as I was really busy and the traffic from office to dad's college would surely kill me.

" Fine then ask the driver to change his surname to Rathore , after all he is our son" 

My mother has always been sassy and as my father still says , it was her sassiness which brought her into his interest range. I think he forgot to add dramatic as well because if you ask me , my mom is one hell of a drama queen. She really keeps us Rathore men under her thumb and we are simply proud of her. 

"Maa...." i couldn't help but whine because my mom is as stubborn as I am and I can surely never win against the person from whom I inherited this trait in the first place. 

"What now? "

"Acha baba , I would pick dad and come home . Is it good now?" 

"Yes my bacha .Love you and come soon"

One more task added in todays list , I sighed and decided to check the files before I went to pick my dad from the college.

To be honest I simply wanted to fire the Driver for taking a leave like this so suddenly. But then I knew mom would have surely killed me and even I do not like hurting people unless they piss me off.