HIM

DEV POV :

14 days , 7 hours and 40 minutes have passed since I last saw her in the garden of her college and still I cannot devise a plan how to get closer to her.

Wasn't I the smartest of all?

"Your frustration isn't going to get you any where Dev" 

"Then what should I do dammit" I kicked the barrel as I felt like at an end point.

"Should we just kidnap her" Veer asked as if it was the most brilliant idea he came across.

"No you fool " Its just useless to talk sense in him sometimes.

"Since when did you become a saint , Ahnn , love  made you a fool hann?" 

"I am no saint to let her go just like that. My men keep an eye on her to make sure she just doesn't disappears like the last time. Now that I have found her , I would never let her go away from me , even If she wishes for it. But kidnapping her would be my last resort. Before that I want to try to get closer to her and interact with her. "

"And I am telling you for the last time that , I do not love her. Its just I simply want , no , need her to be next to me . Its not love . Just a wish , a desire. "

That's it , Isn't it? 

"So this is how you have convinced you self. Good going . Anyways whatever helps you sleep at night. I have a beauty to bang ,therefore off I go." He walked out of the  door of the basement where we had met to have a wrestling match.

We have to work on his speaking skills , I frowned realizing 

"And yeah , stop calling me for this at night , I have beautiful companies." He grumbled and walked back again banging the door hard. I really must have called him at the wrong time.

The next day

In these two weeks I thought of multiple ways to approach her , but she is too much of quite person. Even if I initiate any sort of conversation she would just leave the convo in between and therefore I find no point in simply having a talk with her like a stranger.

I read her bio data and realized that she really had only few close people to her. Her parents  , few relatives and her best friend were the only people she would freely interact with . My men who kept a close eye on her told me , she actively avoided interacting with people , even if they came forward first. 

For her to give me attention , I would have to hold a place of authority so that she doesn't run away from me nor tries to escape talking to me. And of course the main ingredient - I bit of manipulation from my end.

Yesterday I got to know that my sparrow's college is going to invite companies for placement in for her batch . I as in my company would also be going there to pick out the most esteemed students for internship and placements and this is when I would introduce myself to my sparrow. 

The only problem is my dad in this whole scenario. If he ever gets a scent of what I am upto, he would whoop my ass down without a single thought. 

He would of course be suspicious of why the Rathore industries that too the main head office  is going to  have placement for the college students when we prefer either people with distinguished educational backgrounds or with exceptional experience. 

Rathore industries is no child's play. Only the best get to work here and only the excellent can survive here. 

Not to mention dad also teaches in the same college . That's why I have decided not to tell my parents about tomorrow's plan.