HER

NAINA'S POV :

"Today calls for a celebration bro " shravya yelled over the phone.

"Yes it does babe, today my stingy ass wont stops us from partying hard." I told her giving her a thumbs up for todays night plan.

  "So first we would go to domino's and then to the fair and then to the club"

"CLUB"? I couldn't help but shriek at her statement. The traffic wasn't helping much with the voice breakdown. Maybe I heard it wrong.

"Yes , we aren't kids anymore yaar."

"You do realize that I live with my parents you dumbass. Also partying in club is not my thing shravya . And my parents wont allow me in the first place so no point arguing over it."

"Just tell them na you are doing a night stay with me ."

"Shravya- "

"Please , please , pretty please" I could imagine her probably making a puppy face from the other side.

"okay fine , I would try talking to them" I sighed as I gave up in front of my stubborn friend.

"Yay , I would glam you up like the sexiest bitch alive" 

"would try shravya , focus on the keyword would try ."I told her , as I swirled my car into the parking spot in front of my home.

"Yeah whatever you party pooper." she told me annoyingly.

" Okay so I would inform you , call you later." I disconnected the call and took a last look on the perfectly parked car as I walked in my home. 

It wasn't until I rang the doorbell that I realized that I was supposed to be pissed off at my parents for their insensitive behavior towards me.

All my excitement to tell them about my job faded away realizing that maybe they must be plotting for my marriage with that bitchy aunt of mine. 

This made my resolution for the trip to club more stronger as I just wanted to do what i wanted even if my parents wont be approving of it.

Quietly I entered my home and decided to tip toe to my room before they spot me. however as usual , luck was not on my side and my parents spilled into the living area making me freeze at my place.

"Why are you walking away like a thief in your home?" My mom asked me surprised crossing her arms across?

Did they even forget that we had a fight?

Looking at their surprised expression and the question mark adorning their faces i realized that indeed they had forgotten about the mishap about yesterday. 

Such a great Indian family I have.

Now I had two options in front of me. First is to reconcile with my parents and act like nothing happened. Life would be easy and in flow.

second option is for me to let them know that I am still pissed off at them , make them a bit guilty and thus take the opportunity to go to shravya's house and then to club.

Since they wont allow me if I go with the first option , second option is the only thing I am left with. 

Things I do for shravya !

"Maybe I have started feeling that this isn't my home anymore" I told them with a serious expression on my faces and looked at my parents as their faces were adorned with guilty look.

"Naina -"

My father started to talk in a sad voice but I stopped him in the beginning itself. Its kind of upsetting for myself to see my dad sad specially because of me. But I guess just like how I feel sad by hurting them , they can also feel the same after after hurting me.