HER

NAINA'S POV:

I felt a thirst never felt before, as I saw him staring at me with his deep black eyes . He moved forward swiftly , catching me in surprise, and slowly slid his hands inside my dress. His hands moved -sensationally over my thighs as he stared at me with lust and madness.

"I told you - you are mine , just mine, and I would never let you escape from me." 

I only whimper in reply as he slightly grazes the skin just above my breast , biting and kissing me.  

As he straddled me over his lap , his one hand beneath my dress, he fondled with my right boob, pinching my nipple ,making me arc in pleasure.

I bite my lips to control my moan as  he kisses my left breast over the left , slightly grazing his teeth on my nipple. I could feel the wetness between my legs, and I had to hold him for support. 

As his hand slowly cups my pussy , I whimper in the ecstasy I have never felt before.

"Ah -" I moan unable to control anymore , as he rubs over my wet panty "DEV"

I woke up with a jerk ,my head throbbing hard as if someone hammered it hard. What kind of weird wet dream I had with my boss in it? 

"Ah - it hurts so bad," I exclaimed as I tried to massage my head and get a look at my surroundings.

And I realized that this is somewhere I should not be at all. 

The room was lavish and luxury dripping from it. With the queen sized bed beneath me, I looked at the black interior of the room. Even with the AC off , the temperature was low. 

As I tried to make out of how and why I was in here, I tried getting up from the bed, but then I was about to fall when two strong arms grabbed me mid way.

"If you cannot tolerate drinking , what the fuck where you even doing in the club , huh?"

I stared in horror as I saw dev - no sir - standing in front of me trying to handle the clumsy me who had a hard hungover.

"What are you doing here and why am I here with you?" I panicked in his arms wondering about everything at that moment.

"Relax" he murmered to me softly as he handed me a glass of lemonade to drink.

"Drink this and have this medicine first to cure your hangover. we can talk after that."

Knowing he was saying the truth , I took the medicine and the drink while he looked at me with a blank face. 

"Now tell me why am I here in this hotel with you sir?"

"Hotel? " he asked surprised at my question.

"This is my penthouse Ms Verma and not some hotel. "

As I gawked at him , I slowly wrapped around my head that I was talking to one of the richest man in the country and world , staying in his property , in his bed , probably acting like a brat. The realization was like a cold bucket of water on me , who had taken the DEV RATHORE a bit more casually just because I had known him for a bit before. 

The fact that he was even interacting with me , a mere intern , should have humbled me itself.

"Oh ,I - I am sorry sir  I thought that-"

"No need to explain yourself Ms Verma" He exclaimed in a rough voice as if he knew what I had thought about him.

To be honest , I had thought that he had brought me into the hotel room knowing I was drunk with some wrong intention.Where the hell do I even get the confidence to think like this?