Are You High?

Evelin's pov

I walked into the party still hand in hand with Tom, he walked us through the crowd of dancing people looking around for Bill and their other friends.

Tom gasps, "I see them!" He shouted before rushing us through the crowd more.

"HEY!" I scoff and shout, "SLOW DOWN!"

Then, i saw Bill stood with two boys, one with short, blonde hair and the other with long, brown hair.

Tom brought me up to them, "Hey, Maus!" He said to the two boys, "This is mine and Bill's friend from school, Evelin."

I look at them shyly, "..hey."

The one with long hair smiles, "Ah, don't be nervous! I'm Georg.." He points at the other boy, "And that's Gustav."

Bill hits me gently, "They're exactly like us! Georg and Gustav are some of the most kind people you'll ever met."

Gustav puts his hand on his heart, "Stop it, Bill. I'll start going red." He bursts out into laughter shortly after.

Georg points at me and Tom holding hands, he smiles, "Are you two dating?"

I freeze up before brushing my hand out Tom's, "Absolutely not!" I shout, "He was just making sure i didn't get lost!"
Tom stutters, "I only just broke up with her sister."

Bill chuckles before turning to Georg and Gustav, "It's complicated, don't ask them." He turns around to a table behind him and picks up some shot glasses, he turns back around and hands me one, "It's time to party!!"

I grab the shot glass and place it to my lips, the burning of the alcohol burnt my throat briefly.

My face squinted up, "Oh my god, what is that?!"
Bill had the same look on his face, "I think it's straight gasoline!"

***

Tom's pov

I was sat on a sofa filled with a bunch of drunk people from my school, i hadn't seen Bill or the other two but mostly i hadn't seen Evelin since the start of the party.

I got up from the sofa as i was disgusted by people making out and started heading through the crowd of people. I got to the stairs leading up where the wasn't so many people and started walking up them.

I got to the top floor and looked around, that's when i saw Eve standing on the balcony all by herself, she was leaning looking over the balcony and looking down at the city in the distance.

I walked out on the balcony and walked up to her, "Hey, nice ass."

She looked back at me and smiled, "Hey, boner boy." Eve looked back at the city, "You know, i've never liked parties."

I walked up beside her and smiled, "Is that so?"
She looked at me, "Yuh."

I look into her eyes and realised they looked a bit funny, i chuckled, "Are you high?"

Evelin's pov

Tom looked at me strangely before chuckling, "Are you high?"

I chuckled, "I think they put something in the drinks, i didn't drink too much though." I said, "So much for looking out for me getting spiked."

"I don't know where you've been half the night." He chuckled, "How was i supposed to know?"
"It was a joke, dumbass." I say.

Tom nudges me, "You like saying that, huh?"

"One of my favourite sayings." I smile, "Why aren't you drinking?"

"I made a promise to Ma that i'd stay sober to look after Bill." Tom smiled.
I chuckle, "Bill, Georg and Gustav all went home so we could spend time together."