𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬' 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬' 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Book: The Paths Connected

Author: @VickyLory8

Judge: @suckerforkpopidols

Score: 50/80

Title: 3.5/5

The title "The Paths Connected" is serviceable but not particularly captivating. It gives a vague idea of the story but lacks the punch needed to be truly memorable.

Cover: 3.5/5

The original cover was confusing and didn't clearly represent the story. The updated cover is an improvement, being more visually appealing and aligned with the story's theme, although it still could be more striking.

Blurb: 3/5

The blurb is too short and doesn't offer enough insight into the story. Extending the blurb to include more details about the plot and characters would make it more engaging for potential readers.

Plot: 10/15

The plot shows potential but has some confusing elements. With more development and a slower pace, the story could be much more compelling. Currently, it feels rushed and underdeveloped in key areas.

Character Development: 3.5/5

Characters are somewhat developed, but there's room for more depth and complexity. Further exploration of their backgrounds and motivations would make them more relatable and engaging.

Pacing: 3/5

The pacing is too fast, which detracts from the story's impact. Slowing down to focus on important scenes and character moments would allow the reader to become more immersed in the narrative.

Writing Style: 10/15

The writing style is a bit hard to follow, with noticeable grammatical mistakes that interrupt the flow. Improving clarity and refining the vocabulary would enhance the overall reading experience.

Grammar and Punctuation: 6/10

The text contains several grammatical errors that need to be addressed. Better editing would improve readability and the professionalism of the book.

Vocabulary: 3.5/5

The vocabulary is adequate but lacks variety. Introducing a broader range of words and more descriptive language would add depth to the narrative.