Chapter 25

After the intimate sex that we shared, I decided to get my bathrobe and ask him to leave.

' leave now, Nova will come in any minute. You'll be in danger '

" U-huh, I'm tired and I want to rest "

' damn it, I'm not joking. '

" They won't come, they're already sleeping peacefully "

' what the hell-?, what did you do to them '

" I want privacy for both of us. That's it "

' tell me what have you done? ' galit na saad ko.

" I just put some sleeping pills in their drinks "

' Damn you, you're ruining our celebration '

" Did I?, I bet you enjoy it "

' get out of my room now ' nauubusang pasensya na saad ko

" I'm still craving for more, I missed you "

' I'm done with you '

" We just made love, let me rest please" pa awa nya pa

' It's not love, we just fucked, at pinatulan lang kita because I'm in need '

" That's not true"

' I can fuck other men anytime I want, so don't feel special because you're not '

Bigla siyang bumuhat at tiningnan ako ng masama, umiigting ang panga nya at bakas na sa mukha nya ang galit. But this time, I'm not afraid.

' Are you mad? then what will you do next. You're gonna beat me up to death? '

" You're lying, you're tight I feel it when I enter my manhood into you "

Napa ismid ako sa binitawan nyang salita, damn this man. Napakahambog

' oh come on, you know how fast I heal '

" Stop it, you're mine only. I won't let any men come near you again, I'll kill them "

' oh possesive, stop being delulu we're not in a relationship. So now, you're done with me and so am I, leave this place and go back to your world where I wasn't belong '

Hindi sya makapaniwala sa kilos at salitang mga binitawan ko, he was shocked that I became this heartless.

Tinalikuran nya ako at umalis ng walang paalam, he's like that since then. He always left me behind, he never care, he only want me to be miserable. I shouldn't be distracted by his actions, he's just manipulating me again.

I won't let you control me this time, you should suffer triple times than I've been through.

After kong magbihis ay bumaba na ako, and to my surprise Nova along with the others are all asleep. They were like being drugged, they were all useless.

I was walking around and checking the liquor when I heard a footsteps, somebody is trying to sneak in.

I came near the sofa and get my gun under the throw pillow, I stay quiet when I see a man's reflection on the mirror. He broke the glass window.

Damn it! How I'm supposed to escape knowing that my member will be in danger. I readied myself and I walk toward the man's direction, I get a kitchen knife and I stab him on his neck. One down .

I was silently checking the other area when someone got me.

' found you, you think you can get away with what you did. I'm gonna kill you, you deserve to die ' she pointed the gun at me.