5

Sebastian

I wake up to find a girl sleeping next to me. "Fuck," I mutter, panic gripping my chest. My father will kill me if he catches me with a girl again. I sit up, my head pounding from all the drinks I downed at yesterday's party.

I remember what happened last week with this girl—Isabella, I think. I drag myself to the shower, trying to push her out of my mind, but it's useless. Ever since the incident, I can't stop thinking about her—those eyes, that beautiful smile, her gorgeous body. I wish I could fuck that slutty body all night long.

I've been trying everything to forget her—one-night stands, partying until I can't see straight—but nothing works. She's stuck in my head, and I hate it.

I step out of the shower, a towel hanging low around my waist, my V-line still on display. The girl from my bed approaches, her eyes dark with intent. "Yesterday was fun. I wish I could do that again," she purrs, her hand sliding over the towel to grab my erection.

I grab her wrist before she can go any further. "It's not time for this shit," I say coldly. "I need you to leave."

She looks at me, undeterred, and presses on. "Come on, it'll be quick, and it'll feel good."

My jaw tightens, anger simmering just beneath the surface. "Go get dressed and leave," I warn, my tone lethal.

She finally understands, hastily grabbing her clothes off the floor and putting  them on. As soon as she left, I hurriedly pulled on my clothes, the urgency of the situation crashing down on me. There was no time to waste. I grabbed my phone and called for the maids. Within minutes, they were at my door, standing in neat lines, their expressions calm and expectant.

"Listen up," I said, trying to keep the edge out of my voice. "I need you all to clean this mansion—top to bottom—before my father gets home." I paused, making sure they were following. "And whatever you do, keep this party a secret. He can't know that I've been partying all night. Not a single hint, understand?"

They nodded, their faces serious, and immediately set to work, starting with my bedroom. I stood there for a moment, watching them sweep through the room with practiced efficiency. The mess from the night before quickly began to disappear, but my anxiety didn't ease. If my father had any idea what had gone down here, I'd be finished. Everything had to be spotless, as if nothing had ever happened. My dad and uncle, along with his kids, were coming over for a dinner meeting. My dad had something important to announce, and I could feel the tension in the air as the table was being set. I took my seat, my eyes darting around the room, waiting for them to arrive. The anticipation was gnawing at me, making it hard to sit still.

Finally, the heavy wooden doors creaked open, pushed by the security guards. My dad walked in first, his expression serious, followed closely by my uncle and his kids. They were greeted by the security guards and maids with the usual respect, a formality that never seemed to fade, no matter how many times I'd seen it.

As they made their way to the table, I couldn't help but wonder what this announcement could be. Dad wasn't one to gather the family like this unless it was something significant. I straightened up in my chair, trying to prepare myself for whatever was coming next.

As I got up to greet them, my male cousin, Ethan, didn't even bother looking my way. Typical. But Lila, my other cousin, offered a warm smile and greeted me. I couldn't blame Ethan, though. If I were him, I'd probably be jealous too.

Once everyone was seated and dinner started, my uncle cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention. "So, you know Lila is going to start college soon," he began, his tone measured. "She's decided she wants to attend Riverside University, the same college as Sebastian. I'd like Sebastian to help her get around, show her the ropes."