Paradise Restaurant

JEAN'S POV

Sup. The name's Jean Kirstein. Bruh, this feels like introducing yourself on the first day of school.
Whatever.
Me and Mikasa are going out for dinner tonight. I put on my clothes after drying from the shower. My hair still slightly wet. I combed my mullet nicely and that's an amazing, handsome man right here. I walked outside with my keys and drove over to Mikasa's house. While driving over to her place, I listened to some songs to distract myself from the fact that I will definitely have to face her stupid ugly most of the time at her place childhood best friend. Ughh. Yeah, that's right. Stupid Eren Jaeger. Tch.

-timeskip-

After a half hour drive, I stood in front of her house and rang the bell. Waiting for her to show up so we could go. I looked at my watch as I wiped the bead of sweat forming on my temples because of the heat. Even though it's almost the end of summer, and as for now, almost the end of the day, the sun is still crazy. I let out a sigh and rang the bell again. This time, the door opened, revealing the one and only Mikasa Ackerman, in an elegant dress. I grinned at her and greeted her. "Woah~ hey there"
"Heyy." She greeted back while setting her scarf. Of course. The. Scarf. I shook my head and led her to the car. We sat down and I started the car. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked her while setting my hair. "Hm? Oh, here." She said as she opened her mobile. "It's Paradise Restaurant. I heard it's great."
"Aha, alright then. Here we go." I started driving to the Paradise Restaurant. I think I heard Niccolo mention it's name as well. He works there on special occasions.  Anyway, it was a good 45 minutes drive but we can do smth before just going there and having dinner yeah? I'm bored anyway. I suggested arcade but she said for shopping so shopping it is. After what seemed like hours we finally made it to the restaurant. Now that's smth I like, a great view, nice lightings and so spacious as well. I was quite hungry now, we both walked inside and were met by the hostess.
"Welcome to Paradise Restaurant. How may I help you both?" The lady said.
"A table for two please." Mikasa said as we both walked with the lady. She nodded at us and smiled, "Follow me." We obliged and sat down. "The waiter will be here shortly." She said before walking away. Mikasa was on her phone while I waited for the waiter to come and glanced around the interior structure, designs etc.
"...Hi! I'll be serving you both for tonight." The freckled waiter said while smiling brightly and handing us the menu.
"Hm." Mikasa glanced at him and then looked at the menu.
"I'll have this salad and some green tea." What? Just that?
"Noted ma'am. Erm.. What about you, Sir?" He said while facing me, and then slightly looking down before looking at me again.
"I'll have white sauce Spaghetti. And..a little bit of more salt and pepper than how it is." I said. Well obviously, the more flavor, the better.
"Thank you, your order will be here soon." He said before walking away again. I noticed Mikasa was looking at him so I rolled my eyes playfully and asked, "What's up? Got smth in mind?" She looked at me with a bit unreadable expression. "Why don't we have some fun while we can?"
"Ooh, what do you have in mind?" I said while getting curious.
"Tease him, ask him to get the money with his mouth or whatever. Do smth he may expect and then opposite. We can visit her often too if needed." Hmm, doesn't matter anyway.
"Alright, bet."
"Good~ now I'm happy, Jean." Soon enough the food came and we both dug in, chatting every now and then. After that she had strawberry cheek cake for dessert, while I had vanilla cake. I saw the freckled kid walk up to us and planned what to do next. "Thanks for coming here tonight. This is the bill." He said as he handed me the bill and I checked it. Took out the money and motioned for him to take it. It was the bill as well as the tip. He was about to take it when I stopped him by saying,
"With your mouth, freckles." He seemed startled at first but blushed a bit at the nickname.
"Come on, take it already. Jean loves obedient pets." Mikasa spoke while I grinned plus smirked at that when freckled kid leaned closer and got the money with his mouth. I'd be damned if I didn't admit it, he's hella cute.
"Now that's like a good boy" I said as put his teeth on the money to hold it.
"I suppose" Mikasa added while the kid looked down for a while before skipping away.
"Yep, we will come often, that look was so good, you looked soo good, Jean." I smirked at her words and then we both left to go back to our place. I dropped her at her home and then drove off to mine.