Blossoming Feelings

JEAN'S POV

Finally, my hours-long flight ended. I stretched as I waited for Connie to put my bag in the car. After that, we went home right away. My parents were at some family gathering and wouldn't return anytime soon, so I had dinner, caught up with my friends, and headed to my room to sleep. 

-one day later- 

Niccolo had to go to the Paradise restaurant so I went with him. I parked the car in the parking lot and we both got out. I quickly took my jacket and put it on. It was freezing here. 

"Thanks for the ride, Jean," Niccolo said while fixing his jacket as well. 

"It's alright. Whatever you make, you better get it served to me first, Chef." We both chuckled at that and went in. He went to the kitchen, while I sat at a table in the corner. It's winter already, huh? Feels like it started early this time. I looked around when I heard someone sneeze. "Ah..." 

Marco. For some reason, I felt some sort of good feeling evoke in me. 

"Ayee~ who is it if not my kitty sneezing? Got attacked by the cold, huh?" I say while resting my chin on my hand, head slightly tilted to look up at him. He was startled a bit but then a smile appeared on his face. 

"Hey.."

"Been a while." He simply nodded at that. 

"Do you want some drink or smth to eat?" He said while walking up to me. 

"Don't ask like that~ I might ask smth you may not be able to serve darling," I smirked as he blushed a deep shade of red. What a softie. 

"Who knows," He mumbled smth silently so I couldn't hear. I ordered an iced vanilla latte.

"But- isn't it too cold for that?" 

"Hmm yeah it is but that's what I feel like drinking so," 

"Okay.." With that, he walked away. He returned after a while and served the coffee. 

I continued teasing him whenever I had the chance to and had fun there. Niccolo served a couple of dishes and I enjoyed those. Invited Marco as well since it was his break. However, he was too shy to eat much. 

I couldn't always visit due to the workload but I would come after every 2-3 days even during my busiest weeks. Couldn't go on without visiting him. I have no idea why I was like that now. However, before I used to come with Mikasa, but recently she hasn't come along with me for a while now. Saying that she's busy or whatever. 

Every time I am with Marco, I always feel smth but I don't know what that may be. Feeling bored and having nothing to do at the moment, I went to Google and just typed it and pressed search. The results said smth about "Blossoming feelings." Like c'mon, it must be just that I enjoy how he reacts to what I do to him. Nothing else.