Brother

MARCO'S POV

Things at home weren't very nice. We may all be family, but we are just like strangers living together. Hah, even strangers ask you how you are doing every now and then. It was all the same everywhere, my days were bright whenever he would visit. He teases me and stuff but I can tell, he never looked at me with the look of hatred or disgust ever. I miss him, it's been a few days since he last visited. I wonder why he isn't coming. Oh. ... I hope he is okay. I frowned when the thought of smth happening to him crossed my mind. The rest of my day went busy, doing my shifts, going home, coloring, scrolling a bit, tiny bit of stalking my love. He's mysterious, good but hmph that way I can't know much either. 

-time skip, a week later-

I feel sick today but pushed myself to come to work because not like I will get to rest much at home and maybe he would come today. I yawn as I finish serving the table and walk back, on my way I see a familiar black-haired girl. I had nothing to do at the moment, so I walked to the counter and looked at them, she was with some brunette-haired guy who, definitely, wasn't Jean. I pouted at the fact that he wasn't there today either. I looked away from them and sat down to rest a bit but then another table asked for me. That's when I saw her getting all over him. What the hell-? Is she cheating on Jean? Wait, maybe they were never together, but they don't look related either, why would she come with him daily here, act like a couple, command him around, and all that? He should know about this. 

Though it is none of my business, I felt obliged to do this. So I took their picture and put the mobile back in my pocket. I finished serving the other table as well and collected their bill. She froze for a moment when she saw me. 

"Ugh, come here!"  

"...."

"Why are you calling him? Do you need smth? Also, I should get going now." The guy spoke while checking his mobile. 

"Oh...No, sorry Ereh. I just need to deal with him." She said while walking to me and gritting her teeth. 

"Um, what is it?" I say wondering if she caught me taking the picture or smth. 

"Why the hell are you near us, huh?!" She said while trying not to be so loud. 

"I was passing by, nothing else. Are you scared I caught you cheating?" I asked trying to keep my anger in check. Her presence annoys me so much. Tch..

"Ch-cheating? What the hell do you mean by that?" She said while stuttering. Hah, definitely cheating. I mean obviously, her trying to hold his hand, wearing this type of dress which I didn't see her normally wear before, if not a date then what? 

"Yes, cheating. It's obvious." 

"Shut up, you lowlife. No need to bring this up ever again if you care about your well-being and your family! Pathetic!" She growled. 

"Don't forget, whatever you're doing, it will come back to you." I just walked away after that.