16

"Suga"

Chuu's pov

I was in shock. My jaw literally dropped. I didn't expect this. I didn't care Heejin was a lesbian. But the fact she's been for 2 years. And never told me. Never told her closest friend.

"And Chuu I know your parents are religious an-"

"Heejin."

"No I understand if you want to leave me and-"

"Heejin. I accept you"

"And I understand if- wait what? Really? Do you?"

"Heejin, you're my closest friend. I would always support you. And I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me that. You can always  tell me anything that's on your mind."

Heejin wasn't even trying to hide her tears anymore. Heejin rarely ever cried in front of people. That's why people think she's cold heartet, but she's one of the best people I have ever met.

She didn't reply, I pulled her into a hug and let her cry it out in my arms.

"And I'm sorry I was ditching you for her. I wanted to be a good girlfriend."

"It's okay. Don't worry."

"You're the bestest friend I ever had. I left much times. You waited. I'm sorry."

It was true, but I didn't mind. It was always like that. People left, I waited.

But that's okay. Heejin left. But she came back. My parents left. But they'll come back. Yves left, but she'll come back.

I reached for my backpack to grab a tissue and give it to her when I felt something.

A paper.

I took it out.

I opened it.

"This is your last warning. Stop digging or else you'll regret it, Jiwoo."

"What is that?" she asked me

I put it back in my bag. I don't want to worry her. "Don't worry about it."

"You look scared. Is everything okay?"

"It's nothing, really, don't worry."

"Let me read it. Please."

"No."

"Do tou have problems? Is someone threatening you?"

"Don't worry about it."

"So it is a threat? Show me. Chuu, show me please. I want to help you. You always help me and now I sho-"

I get a notification.

Not from anyone.

From Yves.

Yves
(in code): Chuu. I took the photo

Chuu
(in code): Of the house you're in?

Yves
(in code): Yes.

*sent 1 attachment

I opened it and stared at it for a few moments.

"Chuu, what's wrong? Show me!"Heejin said.

I know exactly where this is.

I know exactly who's house this is.

Heejin knows I'm hiding something from her.

I'm sorry, Yves. I need to tell her. She needs to know.

Chuu
(in code): I know exactly where and who's this house is.
You will be free by midnight.
You have my word.
But I need to break my promise.
I need to tell someone.

Yves
(in code): Be careful, Chuu. I can't lose you. If you think it's not safe now or youre not ready, don't go now. I can stay here a little longer.

Chuu
(

in code): No, Yves. I'm coming to get you out. Right now.

"Chuu what's wrong?! What do these letters and words mean. Explain it to me! What's wrong?"

"I need  a big help from you."

"What do you need? I will help with anythi-"

"We need to go to....."