𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

As the morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow over the room, Taehyung stirred awake. He blinked slowly, his gaze settling on Jungkook, who lay peacefully beside him. Jungkook's face was relaxed, his hair tousled from sleep, and his bare skin glowed softly under the morning sun.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the sight of Jungkook, memories of the previous night flooding his mind. He brushed a gentle hand over Jungkook's cheek, causing him to stir slightly. Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, meeting Taehyung's warm gaze.

"Good morning," Taehyung murmured, his voice still husky from sleep.

Jungkook blinked a few times, a slow smile spreading across his face. "Good morning," he replied softly, his voice equally raspy. He stretched under the blanket, wincing slightly as a familiar soreness settled in his muscles. "I think last night was a bit too much," Jungkook chuckled, his cheeks flushing with a hint of pink.

Taehyung grinned, a teasing glint in his eyes. "A bit too much? Or just enough?" he teased, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook hummed against Taehyung's mouth, returning the kiss with a lazy smile. "Maybe just enough," he admitted, his hands slipping into Taehyung's hair, tugging him closer.

Taehyung kissed him slowly, savoring the taste of his lips, before pulling back. "How about we take a bath?" he suggested, his fingers tracing light patterns on Jungkook's arm. "It'll help with the soreness."

Jungkook nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, that sounds good," he agreed.

Taehyung slipped out of the blanket, his naked form moving gracefully as he padded toward the bathroom. Jungkook watched him go, admiring the way Taehyung's muscles moved under his skin. He followed shortly after, his steps slightly wobbly but determined.

The bathroom was spacious and modern, the large bathtub set against the wall already filled with warm, steaming water. Taehyung leaned over to adjust the temperature, making sure it was just right, before stepping into the tub and settling down with a content sigh.

"Come on in," he beckoned, his eyes meeting Jungkook's with a soft, inviting look.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, his eyes trailing over Taehyung's relaxed form. Then, with a small smile, he stepped into the tub, sinking into the warm water with a sigh of relief. The heat immediately began to soothe his sore muscles, and he leaned back against the edge, closing his eyes.

Taehyung moved closer, wrapping his arms around Jungkook from behind, pulling him gently against his chest. Jungkook relaxed into the embrace, his head resting on Taehyung's shoulder, the sound of their breaths mingling with the gentle sloshing of the water.

"This feels nice," Jungkook murmured, his eyes still closed, his body completely relaxed.

Taehyung nodded, pressing a soft kiss to Jungkook's temple. "Yeah, it does," he agreed, his hands moving to gently massage Jungkook's shoulders. "I could get used to this."

Jungkook hummed in agreement, a small smile playing on his lips. "Me too," he whispered, turning his head slightly to nuzzle Taehyung's neck.

They stayed like that for a while, soaking in the warmth of the water and the comfort of each other's presence. Taehyung's hands moved slowly, gently massaging Jungkook's shoulders and back, easing the tension from his muscles. Jungkook let out a content sigh, his body melting under Taehyung's touch.

Eventually, Taehyung reached for a bottle of shampoo, squeezing some into his hand. "Let me wash your hair," he offered, his voice soft and caring.