⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ MY LIGHT ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Twisted Brightely x Toon Reader

Key: 🖤💡

🖤= Twisted

Kind: 🍋🌸

!Requested!
Enjoy!
🍋—————————————————🌸

You were busy doing machines as you and Boxten were the last ones left to do them, You and him had split up and you were left with the last machine.

Suddenly you were grabbed by your shoulder and thrown into a room, Brightely's eyes soon met yours.

"Hello my light~"

She said with a sharp tooth grin as her hands gently brushed against your curves

"How are you, dear?"

Brightly asked while she licked your cheek and made you blush

"I'm fine!"

You said with a blushing face as you sweated which made her smirk with lust

"My dear~"

She said while leaning down to your neck and licked it

"You know what time it is?~"

She asked while kissing and sucking on your neck, You then realized as today was heat season (Idk 😶). You are so done for...

"Whats wrong?~ Scraps got your tongue, well I'll take it back~"

She said before she started to pull off your dress, going slow to send a sensation through your body. You blushed more as a small moan escaped your lips but Brightely kissed you.

"That's to early dear~ for now...I want you to be quiet~"

She said as she continued to kiss and lick your neck, she kept her hand on your mouth so that you wouldn't make any noise. She then lifted you up and kept going at your neck, you tried holding your moans as you tremble slightly but you failed and moaned.

Brightely looks up at you and grins before she started to undress herself, she then laid you down and whispered.

"May I?~"

She asked to which you nodded as she grabbed your hips and started to rub yours and her clit together, both of you, moaning in sensation. She kept bucking her hips as she went faster, drool forming on the corners of her mouth then she started to go faster and made you gasp.

"B-Brightely! Slow d-down!"

You stuttered before she kissed you, she then started going faster to the point that you felt your cunt start to get more wet and sloppy. She then pulled away while you whined, she leaned down and started to lick at your wetness while smirking like she won a prize.

You whimpered and your legs wrapped around her lamp then you bucked your hips more until you got a knot in your stomach, she quickly started to fuck you with two fingers and moved them in different positions. You then cummed on her fingers as you tears up and moaned.

Brightely then grin and pulled away, licking her fingers. You blushed before pushing her face away

"No kisses for you!"

You say as she giggles then she kissed your cheek, you smiled softly while she started to clean you up. She then picked up as the elevator then opened but you didn't care, you stayed with Brightely as you and her relax together. Boxten leaving without you

THE END
🍋—————————————————🌸

Hello guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and like I said the oneshots will take awhile..

But for now! I will be working on other requests for you guys!

Love ya! <333